Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have not finished breaking in my car im only at 360 miles on it but i just had to at least once, i was minding my own buisness driving about 40 all of a sudden i see a car make a fast pass on me i turn to c what it was and it was a honda si , so i roll my eyes we end up at a red light he revs his engine. i laugh in my car with my friend light turn green he tears off he gets a faster start being that i let him have a head start and i easily catch up to him and left him so far in the dust i couldnt even estimate how many car lengths he was behind

·
Registered
220 Posts
xither0ckxi said:
well i have not finished breaking in my car im only at 360 miles on it but i just had to at least once, i was minding my own buisness driving about 40 all of a sudden i see a car make a fast pass on me i turn to c what it was and it was a honda si , so i roll my eyes we end up at a red light he revs his engine. i laugh in my car with my friend light turn green he tears off he gets a faster start being that i let him have a head start and i easily catch up to him and left him so far in the dust i couldnt even estimate how many car lengths he was behind
nice kill.

But why would you laugh? :roll:

Remember you only drive a 13.8 sec car.

Don't get too cocky. That's fairly slow now-a-days.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Ryan Autry said:
xither0ckxi said:
nice kill.

You're right...failry slow for a SUB 20K car, with 7yr warranty...... :roll:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
xither0ckxi said:
Now that the word is out, I won't have the oppertunity to kill some Honda this time. LOL

·
Registered
220 Posts
cali said:
Ryan Autry said:
xither0ckxi said:
nice kill.

You're right...failry slow for a SUB 20K car, with 7yr warranty...... :roll:
When you race on the street. If you win or loose do you shout out how much you paid for the car and what warranty it has?

Give me a f*cking break. :roll:

This is all about how fast your car is... And 13.8 isn't all that now-a-days.

Just trying to keep the SRT owners at bay, with reality. That's all. I'm not trying to take anything away from the car. Because it's an amazing performer at an amazing price. 8)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ryan stfu your car is slow too just like all those other imports.
As for the SRT-4 nice lil cars that have lots of potential, but Ill still smoke all of you :D

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
c'mon

And also a kill is a KILL ,On the streets or not. CORRECT?

What do you drive? How fast is it?
The man posted a kill, so give him props and shut up about 13.8 aint that fast. He never claimed to be a ls1 or a 03 Cobra.

When I get mine, I'm gonna look over at slower cars just like he did too, just like the vette and viper owners do to slower cars, although they get their ass handed to them from time to time

Why do people have to get all pissy everytiime one of these guys posts a kill in their SRT?

cali

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
RyanAutryIsGhey said:
hemidakota said:
RyanAutryIsGhey said:
As for the SRT-4 nice lil cars that have lots of potential, but Ill still smoke all of you :D
And what do you drive?
Mustang nuf said
Ok...a Rustang...which model?

·
Registered
0 Posts
hemidakota said:
RyanAutryIsGhey said:
hemidakota said:
RyanAutryIsGhey said:
And what do you drive?
Mustang nuf said
Ok...a Rustang...which model?
rustang?? yay thats it. SN-95 model

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: Ryan

hemidakota said:
Is your car lowered already? If so, what springs did you select? What are the ratings on the springs?

How is the ride compared to the factory setting?
thats not even his car he drives some POS honda

·
Registered
220 Posts
Re: c'mon

cali said:
And also a kill is a KILL ,On the streets or not. CORRECT?
Yes, a kill is a kill. I can admit that.
nice kill.

cali said:
so give him props
I did give him props. look at my first post.

"nice kill. "

cali said:
shut up about 13.8 aint that fast.
Well it isn't if you want to be cocky and laugh and roll your eyes at other cars

cali said:
When I get mine, I'm gonna look over at slower cars just like he did too, just like the vette and viper owners do to slower cars, although they get their ass handed to them from time to time
Exactly. So watch out and quit laugh at other cars.

cali said:
Why do people have to get all pissy everytiime one of these guys posts a kill in their SRT?
Listen, I said nice kill. This has nothing to do with him winning. This has everything to do with how cocky he was before the race. Especially driving a stock SRT.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
RyanAutryIsGhey said:
nebix said:
very mature nickname there :lol:
I think someone feels threatened by the SRT-4 :?
I know you cant be talking to me? LOL threatened MAYBE if it had a 100 shot of nos
Actually the Rustang or Ferd I have produces as much as four SRT-4 combine but getting it into a SMOG ONLY TEST is going to be a problem next year (2004). LOL

Soon as I pick up the new home computer, since my son decide to try out an experiment on our old one, I will post under owner all the cars in Steve's Lot (or the wife refer it).

However, I would not discount the SRT-4. It is the best compact car out there stock from the factory. Not even the Focus, Civic Si, or Celica GT can out perform the car.

Take a test drive but don't buy the test car. LOL You will be amazed.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
15 Participants
MySRTfriesrice
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing