Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the night start with us meeting at a hot spot, i'm driving my car with my BF and his friend and my bf cusin is driving his stock 97 eclipse gst. the police came so we decided to head to another spot. on the way we were both at a light and decided to see what car was the fastest. we started at a first gear roll and at the top of second i had a car length on him so at the top of third i decided to shut it down because there was no need to keep going! :lol: they were all shocked and surprised that this car is actually pretty swift! so we reach the gas station and i have to use the ladies room while i'm gone some guy ask my bf to race his car and he told him it isn't his car it's his girls but the guy was like whatever u don't have to lie and leaves. when i get back all the guys were like the rsx wants to race the dodge! so we all head to the strip. when we get there another guy comes to the car and ask my bf if he will race, even though he is the passenger they still keep asking him :? so he goes look it's not my car and they guy said well then who's is it? and he said well look at who's driving!! he looks at me then looks at my bf and said well will she let u race it? LOL i was like hell naw! I can drive!! so we get ready and the guy said well race my integra first and i said ok so i line up and there was a honda hatchback with an engine swap ready to race :shock: i yelled out what happened to the integra?? and the honda guy was like just race me please!! ok so we get ready and a guy stands between us and gives us the count 1 2 3 go. i hit it and at first he was next to me but by the time i hit second he was behind me and at the top of third i had like 2 cars lengths :shock: i let go of the gas and he said that was a really good run! so on the way back to the start i hit my hazzards lol and my bf was yelling thats my girl!!! everyone there was congratulating me and saying i can drive! i guess it was hard for a bunch of men to belive a girl had a fast car and could actually drive it!! well there they are my first two kills and hopefully many more to come! :wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
good kill :twisted:

here in Tampa Bay we have a few chicks driving fast Cobras and F bodies but the guys know that they are fast so they dont get much races :roll: :wink: . Anyhow yeah its kinda of an ego thing when a chick beats ya so you have to watch the races you pick, i myself havent been beaten by one but then again i dont put myself in that spot either 8) :lol: .

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
my gf wants to race .. but im still teaching her how to do hill starts lol..
check out the damage she did trying to get outta my drive way ( srt4 discussion forum ) :roll:

nice kills tho.. chicks w/ballz rule

·
Registered
46 Posts
pinkey said:
so the night start with us meeting at a hot spot, i'm driving my car with my BF and his friend and my bf cusin is driving his stock 97 eclipse gst. the police came so we decided to head to another spot. on the way we were both at a light and decided to see what car was the fastest. we started at a first gear roll and at the top of second i had a car length on him so at the top of third i decided to shut it down because there was no need to keep going! :lol: they were all shocked and surprised that this car is actually pretty swift! so we reach the gas station and i have to use the ladies room while i'm gone some guy ask my bf to race his car and he told him it isn't his car it's his girls but the guy was like whatever u don't have to lie and leaves. when i get back all the guys were like the rsx wants to race the dodge! so we all head to the strip. when we get there another guy comes to the car and ask my bf if he will race, even though he is the passenger they still keep asking him :? so he goes look it's not my car and they guy said well then who's is it? and he said well look at who's driving!! he looks at me then looks at my bf and said well will she let u race it? LOL i was like hell naw! I can drive!! so we get ready and the guy said well race my integra first and i said ok so i line up and there was a honda hatchback with an engine swap ready to race :shock: i yelled out what happened to the integra?? and the honda guy was like just race me please!! ok so we get ready and a guy stands between us and gives us the count 1 2 3 go. i hit it and at first he was next to me but by the time i hit second he was behind me and at the top of third i had like 2 cars lengths :shock: i let go of the gas and he said that was a really good run! so on the way back to the start i hit my hazzards lol and my bf was yelling thats my girl!!! everyone there was congratulating me and saying i can drive! i guess it was hard for a bunch of men to belive a girl had a fast car and could actually drive it!! well there they are my first two kills and hopefully many more to come! :wink:
Atta girl keep it up!!!! :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks yall!! :lol: we met on moreland then left to fulton ind. i'm pretty sure this weekend if we go back i will have more stories to tel!! :twisted:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
drag girl

i guess u can say that :wink: i really enjoy racing and I'm most likely going to take my car to the track April 27th so i can get some good practice.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pit

ok cool! even if i don't go to the show i will post where we will met at. which most likely will be at moreland ave. at the strip was the only spot that anyone wanted to race me. on a regular day i get no action lol have u been to moreland before?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
moreland

i have no i dea what part of moreland u are talking about lol i know we get off from 20 and everyone meets at the amoco. the amoco isn't far from the exit. but we didn't race till we got to fulton ind. some poeple like to race on moreland but thats a main street so i wouldn't run my car there.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
moreland

I know where you're talking about.
After you get off of 20, if you continue east on Moreland for a ways, the
Starlight drive-in is down there. Cool place in the summer.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
moreland

ok sorry! i asked my bf and he said its from 285 to moreland. u can get there from 20 but from 285 the amoco is right off the exit.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
13 Participants
blkformula95
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing