Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since they didn't want to hook up on the group buy for there down pipe w/cutout i made my own from a used 3" basic dp with removable section to add in cat or race pipe. all it took was 30 mins a band saw and a Miller tig and some feeler rod and a $30 summit universal cutout. And yes this can be done easily to any 3" regular dp...-Eric

oh yeah total cost was about $180:clap:

the one on the left is a weapon r just for comparison reasons...

·
Premium Member
45,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tinctorus said:
what the hell happened to taht other downpipe eric, genital warts??
came off my red srt-4 and yeah it sucks balls, it looked badass when it was new but now its looks like shit, tho it will be converted into a w/cutout dp within the next week and put back on the red car...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Looks Good Brah. Defintly should be in the "How too's". Woulve saved me much cash.

Damn u and Vince got red ones!?!

Ur son is Coo, my son just wants ta play in the car while I'm workin on it. He'll learn tho.

Btw U Uglayy, LOL.

Peace

·
Premium Member
45,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RiVal said:
Looks Good Brah. Defintly should be in the "How too's". Woulve saved me much cash.

Damn u and Vince got red ones!?!

Ur son is Coo, my son just wants ta play in the car while I'm workin on it. He'll learn tho.

Btw U Uglayy, LOL.

Peace
lol i was quite grizzly in that pic due to long nites spent on the car and lots of beer to get the job done, and my son loves working on cars and tools in general the funny thing is he is only 2 wait till he is 5 i will have a ace mechanic:eveilgrin

·
Premium Member
45,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ReDsRtKiD said:
You should post some sound clips up of the dp, looks real good:thumbsup:
ill post a vid of some fireballs and sounds clips with cutout open and closed once its installed:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts