Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i was finnaly able to get the springs on, reseda dodge out here put them on for me at no charge since they were already working on my car...
so here are some pics of before the eibach prokit and after....

before the the prokit

after the prokit

enjoy the pics :hi:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nice drop... can't wait till I drop mine!!

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
bigstank said:
is that the eibach pro kit? also what rims are those?

There the NEX-0 PX5's. Also avaliable in gunmetal. :)

Car looks good man!, I wasn't sure on which ones to get...Hyper silver's or GM....Wnet with GM. :lol:

·
Registered
15,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the ride.... bumpy as shit lol...but i dont really care, thats why im planning on better struts...

the rims...like advan said, Nexo-Px5 but they are no longer available (on back order for quiet some time now) i chose the hypersilver because of the way joey's (srt4police) car looks, and one thing about these rims, they scratch hella easy, but i love them.

and yes read the post, they are the eibach springs (prokit) no real measurements though, but the box said 1.6 front 1.8 rear.... so im going to go with that.

and yes a drop makes such a big diffrence, especial since i went with 17's rather then 18's.

thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Premium Member
2,400 Posts
AdvanSRT-4 said:
There the NEX-0 PX5's. Also avaliable in gunmetal. :)

Car looks good man!, I wasn't sure on which ones to get...Hyper silver's or GM....Wnet with GM. :lol:
did you get those from srtpolice??? those are soo fukin sexy

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
They take about 2hrs total if you have everything you need and are doing it by yourself. If you have a hand and someone that has done it, 1hr total. Not that hard since I have done a few, lol.

Make sure you have the shorter endlinks or you are going to wish you had.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I dropped mine on tein S techs, a great drop in the front but id like a lil more in the rear to flatten it out. Nice ride bro i love the blue :thumbsup:. And by the way it took me about an hour and a half with my buddy because we had air tools, so if you can get ahold of a compressor and some air tools id greatly recommend it, they get rid of all the pain in the ass jobs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts