Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyways my car wont start on the first crank anymore in the mornings or when she hasnt run in a few hours. Kinda embarassing on a car with 600 miles. Is this normal or do I need to take her to the dealer?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I think the fuel rail looses pressure on some cars after only a few hours. try turning the key to 'on' a few times and then trying to start it, see if that helps.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I think the fuel rail looses pressure on some cars after only a few hours. try turning the key to 'on' a few times and then trying to start it, see if that helps.
No, that is not the solution. Like I said do a search and you'll find the TSB on it. Search for hard start.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Contrary to early Stage2 owners, my stage 2 has improved my cars start up to being perfect :) Either the most current flashes have improved mapping for starting due to the big Stage 2 scare about it months ago or that when I removed the fuel rail and injectors that I put it back better? Doubt it, but who knows.

Only mods, Stage2, Performance Air Filter, Catch can.
Use too start in three or more cranks when stock sometimes after prolonged inactivity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.