Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right in my damn driveway!!! :flame: they tried to hot wire it they couldnt so i guess they tried to roll start it...they couldnt because of the sentry key, so they tore apart my interior stole my wallet that i accidentally left in there because its uncomfortable to drive with (viper seats) my extra cell phone my kershaw knife, and my 5 dollars in lucky money when i first got the car....oh and they also crashed it into my dads truck :crying: bastards im sooooo mad right now i had to see it flatbedded away yesterday i was sooo mad :flame:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Sorry bro but glad that your baby is still there.
Thanks god for the Sentry Key...
and
time to get an alarm or something... get the 2 way pager ones.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah they do.....the one night i decided to go to bed early instead of staying downstairs and watchin tv or something like i usually do cause if i was downstairs i would have heard them and they would be hurting right now

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
silversrt-41 said:
right in my damn driveway!!! :flame: they tried to hot wire it they couldnt so i guess they tried to roll start it...they couldnt because of the sentry key, so they tore apart my interior stole my wallet that i accidentally left in there because its uncomfortable to drive with (viper seats) my extra cell phone my kershaw knife, and my 5 dollars in lucky money when i first got the car....oh and they also crashed it into my dads truck :crying: bastards im sooooo mad right now i had to see it flatbedded away yesterday i was sooo mad :flame:

sorry to hear about that bro, where in NY did this take place? I'll be extra vigilant also....

·
Registered
424 Posts
silversrt-41 said:
oh man so sorry to hear that. Thou im glad im not the only one who does the wallet thing!!!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
IcoolerthnU said:
oh man so sorry to hear that. Thou im glad im not the only one who does the wallet thing!!!

I leave my wallet, keys, chapstick etc in my armrest storage compartment when I drive, but always take it with me when I leave the car....

as a matter of fact I take all valuables with me when I leave the car

i hate theives....
theives, get a job just like the rest of us a buy your own stuff....
then you can be proud and say with pride yeah, I worked for it, I earned it, its mine...there is great satisfaction in being able to say that

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Second week after i bought my SRT i went straight to my stereo shop and bought a Clifford Matrix Responder alarm. It's the two-way alarm system that alerts you when ur alarm is activated. I also installed crazy loud airhorns. Guy who installed it for me did a great job and activated the factory alarm to it as well. Now when its activated the alarm goes off plus the airhorns and car horn. Ridiculously loud and pisses people off when i test it. Alarm is excellent. BUY ONE. NOW!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.