Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine works for a company called Yazaki, they specialize kinda in workin on concept cars and testin concepts that are to become production, and not too long ago he drove a red one(lucky bastard) anyways, hes a big car guy, hes got a dakota R/t that runs mid to high 10s in the 1/4 and still street legal, the thing is crazy fast..anyways after he drove it he calls me up and says that it was crazy fast and that it was definately a 13 second car, it was fun as hell to drive, and that he wasnt a fan of neons until now, he plans on gettin one when they come out..i know people have that perception that neons are gay and girls cars, these cars aint no joke, they are bad ass lookin and are gonna be the fastest thing you can buy for the dollar...just fast period!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
What's done to the Dakota? That's pretty bad ass, on slicks I presume?

JC

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes he had slicks, i dont know how he kept all the power on the ground but he launched like a bat outta hell..he has a 360 stroked to a 408 supercharged 6lbs, headers, exhaust, computer, cam, injectors, mopar intake manifold, a few other minor things, and at the time he ran a 90 shot, he said his truck wasnt tuned yet so it wasnt running at full potential but he pulled off a 10.6 at around 111 mph i believe, not positive on the trap..i went for a ride in it in the fall, thing broke loose at 80 mph without the nos..its crazy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts