Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to hijack Voodoo's thread, so I started my own.

I went up to Edmonton on Saturday to visit my dad...

I also decided to stop by Apex. I arrived around 1:30 or 2:00 and the guys were finishing up Voodoo's stage 1 install, and they were booked for dyno time till later. I came back at 4:30, and they squeezed me in before the end of the day. (Kudo's to the Apex crew!!:clap: )

My car is just over 2 months old, and has around 4500 km's on it. The only mod I have on my car, is a K&N drop in filter in the stock air box. I had about a 50/50 mix of 94 and 91 octane gas. I wanted to see how healthy qwxilvr was (mostly stock). Turns out that it is very healthy... The results of my 3 runs:

1. 230.12 hp & 262.84 ft/lb
  2. 229.08 hp & 260.61 ft/lb
  3. 235.29 hp & 266.43 ft/lb
:wah?!:
The first two runs were done back to back directly after pulling in and you can see it lost power due to the heat. The 3rd run was done after about a 5-10 minute cool down.:clap:

I am very pleased with the silver savage!!! (oh and on the trip I averaged 29 mpg including the three dyno pulls :thumbsup: )

Later...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
voodoo said:
did you see the camero SS dyno?

when i left they were up to 412RWHP and 404RWTQ
Yeah, my ears still hurt. I think the final run was 413 WHP and 404 WTQ. It was a sincerely badass car. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure Qwixilver didn't show up until after because we left after the Camaro.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JCX said:
Yeah, my ears still hurt. I think the final run was 413 WHP and 404 WTQ. It was a sincerely badass car. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure Qwixilver didn't show up until after because we left after the Camaro.
Yep I didn't make it back there till about 4:30 & the camaro was gone...

I met Phil from St. Albert Dodge while my car was on the dyno... I thanked him for the tip on the canadian tire steel wheels. His car is pretty kick ass! I loved the graphite skunk stripes on black...

Later.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
qwxilvr said:
Don't worry about it guys, the trip was kinda last minute, and I wasn't sure I would make it to apex.

Later.
Cool. Next time lunch is on you. :clap: :thumbsup: :bandit:

·
Registered
502 Posts
srt4perf said:
So why don't you guy's come up for the Street Legal on Sunday??? Should be a blast !!!
i will be there racing. hoping to hit some 13's

JCX said:
Cool. Next time lunch is on you. :clap: :thumbsup: :bandit:
i agree.... i hear subway and pita pit are close :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.