Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You can refund it to me at PayPal @: [email protected]

I love the grill. One thing, The dealership ruined my bumper! I may put my License plate back on to cover the 2 holes they made.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
looks sweet man...and i dont think that is a good spot for your plate man...blocking the intercooler..should put it like mine...

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Your right Ben! I like it inside. but for me, i have 2 holes from the plate frame showing. I may have to put it back on the outside again.. :(

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
DaZone said:
Your right Ben! I like it inside. but for me, i have 2 holes from the plate frame showing. I may have to put it back on the outside again.. :(
i have the holes showing too...but still looks better with the holes rather than the whole bracket...wonder how my car would look with yellow...

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Job was very easy to do. You dont want blue grills?

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
DaZone said:
Job was very easy to do. You dont want blue grills?
i think i would like the break it up a little...either with yellow, white or maybe stainless...

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey Ben. Is it legal to have the plates like this? If so. Maybe move it up top like yours. If not back on the outside. thanks!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
DaZone said:
hey Ben. Is it legal to have the plates like this? If so. Maybe move it up top like yours. If not back on the outside. thanks!
i've been pulled over twice once for exhaust and once for 32 in a 20 on campus(no ticket for either) and they didnt even metion the plate...plus i have had it like that for like 4 months now and never bothered...if we both have it like that they will prob think it comes like that...just like the exhaust...lol we'll fool them yet...if i get yellow grills we'll really throw them for a loop... :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
OMG, that is AWESOME.

I'll do the 50% right now! Look for a PM in about 10-15 mins too.

Once again... AWESOME!

Edit: I'm going to try to photoshop that plate out for my website. Still need a RED on RED and BLUE on BLUE picture set!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
customcargrills said:
OMG, that is AWESOME.

I'll do the 50% right now! Look for a PM in about 10-15 mins too.

Once again... AWESOME!

Edit: I'm going to try to photoshop that plate out for my website. Still need a RED on RED and BLUE on BLUE picture set!
how about a yellow on blue?

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
If you need one without the plate , i can do one tomorrow without it.. Im redoing my plate anyways.. lol!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bruins013 said:
i've been pulled over twice once for exhaust and once for 32 in a 20 on campus(no ticket for either) and they didnt even metion the plate...plus i have had it like that for like 4 months now and never bothered...if we both have it like that they will prob think it comes like that...just like the exhaust...lol we'll fool them yet...if i get yellow grills we'll really throw them for a loop... :lol:

Makes sense indeed! lol! hope u get some grills yourself.. They look great in person! thanks customcargrills!!!!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks customcargrills again. Yup, i got the email/crediting me :D .. Hope u sell these babies. They are worth it to me!

·
Registered
702 Posts
DA zone, how you installed your plate on the bottom right, i did that also! i did it 3 weeks ago and i have the whole in mine like yyours, lookin at urs looks like mine cause the yellow but i got silver grill. I put the word mopar goin down coverin the whole looks sweet, ill get pics up this week

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great. Like Bruins said. It is blocking the IC. With the hole from the plate. and the hole/chip on the bumper from them installing the plate frame. I ended up putting my plates back where it was..:(

·
Registered
702 Posts
sorry to hear that cause i know it looks sick, everybody sees mine and loves it especially that i covered the whole. I have all the wholes you have to but if u could hide it, go for it! ill get pics this week

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
turboshelby said:
DA zone, how you installed your plate on the bottom right, i did that also! i did it 3 weeks ago and i have the whole in mine like yyours, lookin at urs looks like mine cause the yellow but i got silver grill. I put the word mopar goin down coverin the whole looks sweet, ill get pics up this week
put it in the top...like me...wont block the intercooler this way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
na, i mean dont get me wrong or anything, it looks aight, but on the bottom right it looks even better. when i get a pic with mine u'll tell me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts