Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... i was heading home from work, 2am (i am A DJ). Really havent pushed the srt to it's limits yet... still getting used to it. The only proformance mod i have on it right now is the Stage one. (all mods in vech. info on side)

So i am heading out of town. Looking for the little ricer guy that wants to give the srt a run... I see a car about 300 yrds in front of me... I give her some gas to catch up... and

BAAAAMMMM

Hit a fucking cat! :flame:

Popped the passanger side fog light cover off (black thing) and broke my silver star fog light. :wah?!:

So i can say the fist kill in the srt was a PUSSY. :eveilgrin :lol:

well here is my problem now guys... i drove the car around for about 3 weeks with the broke light in it. Now there is water vapor trapped in the fog light. I took out the intire fog light and used a hair dryer to get all the water out of it..

well put my stock fog lights back in and the next day i noticed the water drops inside the fog light again....

Should i just unhook my light from the back and let the water work itself out??

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
lmao nice

·
Banned
176 Posts
haha....nice kill

·
Registered
45 Posts
HOLY SH!T !!
I literally was just laughing my @$$ off at work. Did it damage your bumper/intercooler at all?

I assume the poor oWned cat is dead? If so I assume, nice kill :thumbsup: if not, then I'd have to rule in the cats favor, lol

SRT - 1
Cat - 0

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
buy a new fog light...wait for the next crashed srt and buy the light off that person...

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
LOL nice kill you sure owned that pussy haha

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
So let me get this straight - you decided you wanted to race very early in the morning in a area where you could run into cats. This means you were in or very near to a neighborhood ~ most likely in one ~ before you actually got out of town. So you decide you want to street race, and then kill someone's pet. From your car domain page, it looks like you have a dog. Suppose one night he somehow gets loose, and some asshat decides he wants to race someone else up your street at the same time, and kills your dog.

I think you'd be pretty pissed off to come to whatever forums he visits, and see that he's braging about nailing some dog and how his only concern is the damage to his car. I'd think you'd be pretty pissed, no?

·
Banned
176 Posts
Atlas said:
So let me get this straight - you decided you wanted to race very early in the morning in a area where you could run into cats. This means you were in or very near to a neighborhood ~ most likely in one ~ before you actually got out of town. So you decide you want to street race, and then kill someone's pet. From your car domain page, it looks like you have a dog. Suppose one night he somehow gets loose, and some asshat decides he wants to race someone else up your street at the same time, and kills your dog.

I think you'd be pretty pissed off to come to whatever forums he visits, and see that he's braging about nailing some dog and how his only concern is the damage to his car. I'd think you'd be pretty pissed, no?
i have a dog, and i laughed. theres nothing he can do now, its already been done. i know its not a good thing, but the title...then the post...i found it rather humorous. however, if it was my dog that as hit...i would be crying :crying:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Atlas said:

Ok ASSHAT Get off your soapbox and drop the hollier then now shit. If my dog was in the road then he would deserve to get run over. :grimrippe

·
Registered
626 Posts
Atlas said:

i guess we know who the SRTforums animal rights activist is
:clap: :hi:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I happily eat 3 animals for every 1 that some peta freak doesn't, so no, I'm not an activist. I'm talking about acting like a moron and damaging property... or worse, killing someone. In this case, all that was hit was a cat, but that doesn't make the act any less stupid.

2 months ago a modded civic and mustang were racing on a main road in an adjacent neighborhood to mine. The civic hit someone who was turning left onto the road. In the area it happened, the main road is going around a gradual bend, so if you're going really fast, it would be impossible for someone turning onto the road from the right hand side to see you comming. That was the case here. 1 person was killed, 2 were seriously injured - the civic owner had minor injuries. I hope the fuker goes to jail - it's idiots who do shit like that that drive the insurance costs up.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Atlas said:

Ok DINK..the first part of the sotry was a joke...leading up to the question about the god damn fog light.. so lighten up and go (*&*(& off

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
i guess all u could do is take out the light for now and put it somewhere where the air is really dry for a day or 2

then put bulb back in and should be ok....maybe..i dunno...thats what id try

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
another guy told me to do this.

Take it out... fill it with rubbing Alch. swish it around in there... poor out... do it again... poor out then...use the hair dryer to dry it all out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.