Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First before you flame me, I dont really hate Stangs.

On the way home tonight, I had a 2000 style body Roush that would race (kid driver) and a Super Charged 97 body style that wouldnt race. WTF. And they rev at me and try to stair me down. Gay, thats all I have to say. I wasnt really concerned with the Roush, what ever it looked stock, but I stop a 3 redlights with the Super Charged Stang, and nothing. He went a little bit with me off the last light but it didnt seem like he was getting on it all the way. Are they secertly sacred :eeeek: of the SRT4. I mean this shit happens all the time. I have had a few Vettes that have rolled up on me, then I waitng for them to go and nothing. I even egg them on and still nothing. I dont get it, but its starting to get pretty gay. I dont even care if I lose. Its all in fun. Why the hell do you have the car in the first place, let alone supercharged it and all that and you wont even run, Gay :gay: . :hi: , Now flame me all you want. :thumbsup:

Matt

·
Banned
7 Posts
k i just read it, i dont know though. no fast cars EVER race me, only rice. it pisses me off. i guess i gotta go to a track?

·
Banned
552 Posts
Low1205 said:
Racing a SRT-4 is a waste of gas.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:werd:

Or at least they think its a waist of gas,alot of people don't know about the srt,so they probably think its just a riced out neon. And not worth getting into trouble racing a some slow car. I don't race alot of cars when I cruise,its just not worth taking the chance of getting caught over some slow car. If they gas it next to me and it looks like it has some heat,then I race.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Low1205 said:
Racing a SRT-4 is a waste of gas.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yep------but racing a Mustang is dangerouse----------I spend to much time looking into the rearview mirror and not enough time looking foward. Its fun to make the stang dissappear so quickly!! :lol:

·
Banned
552 Posts
srt4brown said:
Yep------but racing a Mustang is dangerouse----------I spend to much time looking into the rearview mirror and not enough time looking foward. Its fun to make the stang dissappear so quickly!! :lol:
Try racing a stang with FI,quit picking on stock cars with your modded car. It's like me racing a non turbo neon and bragging about rapeing it.

·
Banned
7 Posts
GotWhat? said:
:werd:

Or at least they think its a waist of gas,alot of people don't know about the srt,so they probably think its just a riced out neon. And not worth getting into trouble racing a some slow car. I don't race alot of cars when I cruise,its just not worth taking the chance of getting caught over some slow car. If they gas it next to me and it looks like it has some heat,then I race.
i need to learn to be like you :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
With gas at $3 a gal i wouldn't go around just racing anyone. Plus if he was supercharged he probably didn't see you as much competition.

·
Registered
423 Posts
GotWhat? said:
Try racing a stang with FI,quit picking on stock cars with your modded car. It's like me racing a non turbo neon and bragging about rapeing it.
:crying: Ahh----did I hurt the little stang boys feelings! Dude- my favorite snack is Cobra------I wouldnt waste my time on a little N/A Pony. Slow as shit! and :gay:

·
Banned
7 Posts
srt4brown said:
:crying: Ahh----did I hurt the little stang boys feelings! Dude- my favorite snack is Cobra------I wouldnt waste my time on a little N/A Pony. Slow as shit! and :gay:
:bs2: the only N/A pony you raced was your brothers weener into ur sisters butt.

·
Registered
423 Posts
gotwhat! said:
:bs2: the only N/A pony you raced was your brothers weener into ur sisters butt.

Fucking idiot-----------pull the CORN Cob out your ass and let your mother lick the bull-SHIT that's running from every oraphice of your body! :buah:

I make enough power to turn your little GT into a shetland pony getting fucked up the ass by a donkey :deadcow:

My SRT can do anything your GT can do better

sing that for a while and you may lose the fag gt feeling you have :thumbsup:

·
Banned
552 Posts
srt4brown said:
Stock cobras? Yeah thats what I thought...

Now that you made your car fast,everthing slower sucks now huh? Typical duesche...

·
Banned
552 Posts
srt4brown said:

Fucking idiot-----------pull the CORN Cob out your ass and let your mother lick the bull-SHIT that's running from every oraphice of your body! :buah:

I make enough power to turn your little GT into a shetland pony getting fucked up the ass by a donkey :deadcow:

Ignorance is bliss,BTW I'm not the guy you responded to.

·
Banned
7 Posts
srt4brown said:

that would have been almost a lesbian responce if i owned a GT....but i dont so that was still a faggish responce :hi:

·
Banned
300 Posts
srt4brown said:
Funny thing is, I'd still probably beat you 9 times out of 10 in the 1/4 mile with my 'little N/A' pony

1 - 20 of 40 Posts