Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a question reguarding boost controllers.

im looking into getting 1 that has 2-4 settings which i can alter. ie none,slow, med and fast.something like that. and a interior switch to select which setting im in need of at that point in time.

im wondering what brands you guys have and if you'd recommend it?

3,181 Posts
electric Surge said:
just a question reguarding boost controllers.

im looking into getting 1 that has 2-4 settings which i can alter. ie none,slow, med and fast.something like that. and a interior switch to select which setting im in need of at that point in time.

im wondering what brands you guys have and if you'd recommend it?
Try a Turbosmart dual stage boost controller.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
TurboXS also makes a quad-stage boost controller, but for that price you might as well swing for an apexi unit or something, but at least it is real easy to set, no electronic gimmickry that can confuse people......thinking of going this route or at least with the dual, my E-01 has a broken input controller so it is frozen on menu scren, cannot navigate at all and the parts are like a 9-11 week wait from Japan, sick of electronic crap that doesn't work 2/3 the time, lol!:thumbsup:

http://www.turboxs.com/shop_prod.php?what_category=1

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I use the Blitz SBC ID-3... all the guys with huge power Supras have this one... I love it so far... looks cool too... a little bit steep at $600.00... but well worth it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts