Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MPSC has got to be hands down the best vendor/dealer on this site.... at least that I have come across. I just moved from NC and was comtemplating burning down my last dealership.
As long as MPSC's doors are open and they have/or can get the parts I need, I will not be spending my money elsewhere.
I give 3 thumbs up to all the guys working at Rick Hendrick and MPSC :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ... keep up the great work.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I ordered my stage 1 on the 21st and it came today just like Jeff said 10 days later, I recommend them to anyone looking for quality service. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I feel even luckier, cause they are about 10-15 minutes away from me now.
Finally!!!!! no waiting days to get prdered/delivered parts, just drive down the road and pick it up.

Hell I just went in the other day for a keyless remote battery and a saleman, ( ya know the usual drooling, hiding, sniper salsman that jump you as soon as you drive into the lot, well not these guys) asked me exactly what I needed and took his time to walk me back to the parts dept/MPSC instead of just pointing or saying... eh, just walk thatta-way, you'll see it. Just remember I have come from a long-line of ass dealerships. These guys are top-notch, I don't think it can be said enough.
.......any other vendor out there, take a good long hard look at MPSC, these guys do it right the 1st time.

·
Registered
851 Posts
mm_omega2 said:
Well I feel even luckier, cause they are about 10-15 minutes away from me now.
Finally!!!!! no waiting days to get prdered/delivered parts, just drive down the road and pick it up.

Hell I just went in the other day for a keyless remote battery and a saleman, ( ya know the usual drooling, hiding, sniper salsman that jump you as soon as you drive into the lot, well not these guys) asked me exactly what I needed and took his time to walk me back to the parts dept/MPSC instead of just pointing or saying... eh, just walk thatta-way, you'll see it. Just remember I have come from a long-line of ass dealerships. These guys are top-notch, I don't think it can be said enough.
.......any other vendor out there, take a good long hard look at MPSC, these guys do it right the 1st time.
Thank you for all the kind words and BIG Thank You goes out to all of our loyal customers. All of us here at MPSC are performance guys just like all of you. We know what we expect when we are looking for parts for our cars and trucks and we try our best to deliver this type of service to all of our customers everytime they contact us.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Mopar Super Center hands down is the best! I am in Canada and I would not think of ordering from anyone else!

:)

Mike Candler

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
I have had excellent results with the few orders I have placed and deffinitely one of the best customer sevices I have encountered! Next on my list from them is the lightweight drag brakes, every lil bit helps!:clap: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I can attest to MPSC having the BEST customer service out there. With all the stuff I've purchased, I've only had one flaw and it was corrected immedeatly. Keep up the great work guys! All the parts I recieved were in great condition, boxes weren't beat to shit :lol:

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
the mpsc guys are most definetly the best out there to deal with. they are the ONLY place i order anything mopar from. i made the mistake of ordering from somewhere else before i knew jeff, and i paid for it. but jeff actually helped me out with the order (it was s2) that was with a different dealer, and got me the parts. that was well beyond what would ever be expected from a vendor. i send people to jeff all the time, and everyone that i've sent has been very pleased with the service that they've gotten. these guys do it right time and time again!!! :clap:

and now i have two mopar cars that i get to order parts from jeff for...it's great! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts