Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone,

Just curious to know if there are any SRT-4 owners in the Dallas area. I am moving to Grapevine, TX in November and would like to know if there are any SRT meetings or street races going on.

Thanks,
Blackbullet

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Yep, there's quite a few of us here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area ("the Metroplex" according to the media). So what brings you to the great state of Texas?

·
Registered
926 Posts
blackbullet said:
Sup everyone,

Just curious to know if there are any SRT-4 owners in the Dallas area. I am moving to Grapevine, TX in November and would like to know if there are any SRT meetings or street races going on.

Thanks,
Blackbullet
Lots of peopel in that area.

Don't street race in the state of Texas. HUGE penalties. Its basically a felony, they take your licence, your car, and put you in jail. You can serve a year if caught.

Mike V.

·
Registered
95 Posts
whats with jersey people and their street racing LOL damn, my jersey friends r hardcore with that shit, we have PLENTY of tracks around here, no need to street race, but if u feel it's necessary i might have directions to one or too. There are plenty of local meet spots around here too. keep us up to date! congratulations.... you'll soon be a "Texan"! :blingblin

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Cool beans! Look any of us up when you get to the Dallas area. BTW...welcome to Texas. You might also want to get used to the saying "ya'll". Drives quite a bit of the people from the north crazy.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
boostaholic said:
You might also want to get used to the saying "ya'll". Drives quite a bit of the people from the north crazy.
It only bothers me when my wife or kids say it. Oh, and remember that "y'all" is singular; the plural form is "all y'all." :)

Hey, while we're on the topic of language, where's the "cool beans" from Michelle? The only person I've ever heard say that before is a cousin of mine in Missouri.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Y'all come back!

Hey everyone,

I am moving there cause my job is relocating to SouthLake, Tx and they offered me a position. Grapevine is close to SouthLake which is why I am going there. There are a few spots in Jersey where street races are held which is why I asked if there are spots in Texas.

Definitely, will keep in touch with all of you when I get down there. My question is, are there any speeds shops in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that sell and install performance parts for the SRT-4? Just Curious.

Thanks,
Blackbullet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
blackbullet said:
My question is, are there any speeds shops in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that sell and install performance parts for the SRT-4? Just Curious.
BDJ's (vendor here on the forums) is in Fort Worth.

·
Registered
95 Posts
southlake, i have to appear in court there on the 21st, tehehehe

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
grapevine huh?
thats my neck of the woods.
grapevine high school class of '98.
now i live in bedford, about 5 mins. from g'vine,
but im still over there all the time.

also make sure and join us over on northtexasneons.org :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Westside WRX said:
Do you guys ever have shop days...to help each other with installs and such?
we have monthly NTN meets where we do installs and mods.

·
Registered
215 Posts
big_n8_dawg said:
we have monthly NTN meets where we do installs and mods.
Okay. Didn't know if you did, or not. It's a great way to learn how to work on your car....especially if you don't consider yourself mechanically inclined. ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
I appreciate the offer, bud. But Allen is a 5 hour jaunt from my place... ;)

I'll be in Denton the following weekend though...if you want to reschedule your meet for the 25th. :lol:

Seriously...thanks for the invite.

Richard

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Landed in Texas

Hey Guys,

I am finally here. I arrived on Thursday and live in Grapevine. Do you guys know any speed shop in the Dallas area where I can buy parts and install them on the SRT? If you guys do please let me know. Also if you guys would like to meet up let me know.

Thanks,
Byron
Blackbullet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts