Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that there are a few threads in the General Section that would be more at home in Modifications or in the Problems/Dealer section. I'm only moving 2 or 3 threads. If you notice that a thread isn't where you started it, don't be alarmed. With the added members in the last few weeks, I think this will keep us from losing some good threads because the General Section has a high turnover rate.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Grunge said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that there are a few threads in the General Section that would be more at home in Modifications or in the Problems/Dealer section. I'm only moving 2 or 3 threads. If you notice that a thread isn't where you started it, don't be alarmed. With the added members in the last few weeks, I think this will keep us from losing some good threads because the General Section has a high turnover rate.

oooooh, someone's a bigshot now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
drizze99 said:
Grunge said:

oooooh, someone's a bigshot now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Someone's jealous :D :wink:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
BIGSHOT

Oh....bigshot in the house......
had to announce thread was being moved. I have never seen such a thing in ANY other forum I visit.......

He must be loooking for cookies .... :roll:

:lol: :D :D :D :D

Congrats man!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
See what happens when you decide to stick with the SRT Grunge. I don't think you'd be a moderator on a Sentra board this fast! Good choice guys!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was going to start a thread asking the question Who is going to get their SRT first Grunge or spcforker (Sitka,Alaska) but I figured I would get kicked out now that Grunge is a moderator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
milli13
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing