Dodge SRT Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month, 2011
8,913 Posts
TheGreyGhost said:
I dont know how to to, but yes I could.
At least type out the info like it shows on your slip...then everyone will see that you are for real.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
1LAPSRT said:
TheGreyGhost said:
At least type out the info like it shows on your slip...then everyone will see that you are for real.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cali called his BS, and Vegas called his BS. No time, no slip, no truth..flip this fool he's done ..FUCKIN LIAR :readclose

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
i spotted Grey Ghost at his sponsor today.
NOT PHOTOSHOPPED OR PAINT!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
^^That is what I am talking about. Does grey ghost work the drive thru? If he does, get a pic. I still am of the opinion he is aka LaVittaDolce. If he is not, my bad.

·
Banned
5,214 Posts
leepen said:
1LAPSRT said:
TheGreyGhost said:
Cali called his BS, and Vegas called his BS. No time, no slip, no truth..flip this fool he's done ..FUCKIN LIAR :readclose
Yup the whole story is :bs2:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
TheGreyGhost said:
Solar SpoolFool said:
I still call BS on the entire story
Ya, just like you when your stock intake was mysteriously sucked into your turbo. Shit happens you know.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: +1 im on that too, still wondering how the f*&$k that happen!!!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
About this Discussion
72 Replies
41 Participants
Ruthless.
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing