Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
TheGreyGhost said:
I dont know how to to, but yes I could.
Scan it or take a digital picture, then email the file to me and I'll host it for you. If neither of those options are available, you can PM me and I will give you my address to mail it to. I will scan it and return it to you. I'll even pay the return postage.

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
It will probably be written in crayon.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I'm not trying to call BS or anything, but 131mph for a time of 11.98 seems kinda off. Congrats if you did it, but I'd need to see a timeslip to believe it.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
05SilverStreak said:
It will probably be written in crayon.
or printed up on a KFC reciept with the Colonels signature.

TheGreyGhost said:
Well, I am surprised. Ive been so busy out playing with the ride that I thought my thread would be out of control by now. I bet it makes all you so called srt know it alls feel funny that I am in the 11's now.

and like i said, where did you go for a track THEY CLOSED THE ONE IN RIDGECREST! and you have to drive a couple hundred miles for famosa. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!~! this fool is funny, i see him cruisin down the street hangin out of the window while he is drivin. what a troll. i will be down in ridgecrest, lets meet up and go to this "track" you went to.

·
Hi, I'm a miserable user
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I work at pep boys, not kfc. Anyone who has followed my great literatures knows this. I went to Las vegas dragstrip, I will also be headed to fontana. You know there is more than one track out here.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
TheGreyGhost said:
I work at pep boys, not kfc. Anyone who has followed my great literatures knows this. I went to Las vegas dragstrip, I will also be headed to fontana. You know there is more than one track out here.
realy cause The Speedway has been closed since Dec 1st, and dosen't open back up to the public till Feb 9th :wah?!: try again

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
leepen said:
TheGreyGhost said:
I work at pep boys, not kfc. Anyone who has followed my great literatures knows this. I went to Las vegas dragstrip, I will also be headed to fontana. You know there is more than one track out here.[QUOTE/]

:bs2:
who are you tryin to fool?? i live about 45 50 mins away from ridgecrest and i know it pretty well. THERE IS NO PEP BOYS!!!! hahahaha, you are the fool that works at KFC, WHAT A DOUCHE!!!!!

leepen said:
realy cause The Speedway has been closed since Dec 1st, and dosen't open back up to the public till Feb 9th :wah?!: try again
one word...........OWNED!!!!!!!!!:yougotown

·
Banned
5,214 Posts
There was no track open down here for him to run at. Only one would be LACR and the elavation is 4200? some shit like that so the story is all :bs2:
Just saw he said he did it at LV drag strip i donbt think they were open.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
About this Discussion
72 Replies
41 Participants
Ruthless.
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing