Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
well i wish you luck sir, even though you made a huge mistake, its how you learn. How would we ever know fire burns if we dont touch the stove?

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
If it werent for you I wouldnt have anything in my sig. Good luck at the track.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
47,655 Posts
S2R0T044 said:
Mods need to start banning from IP(s). Ugh.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :buah: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
nah but seriously... good luck.. i think i would have just bought an evo instead of building and spending the same amount of cash, you know?

damn third page...

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
COY said:
TheGreyGhost said:
Finally!!!! Into the 11's!!! [email protected] after about 6 or so runs. 26 inch slicks on motegi traklite wheels. Wait till I get her tuned.

Then I am really going to blow something up.
Hell just froze over if this bastard could get ito the 11's.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
05SilverStreak said:
COY said:
TheGreyGhost said:
Finally!!!! Into the 11's!!! [email protected] after about 6 or so runs. 26 inch slicks on motegi traklite wheels. Wait till I get her tuned.

Then I am really going to blow something up.
Hell just froze over if this bastard could get ito the 11's.

:lol:

Imagine his time when he gets it tuned, and boost leak tested.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
TheGreyGhost said:

arn't you the guy that works at KFC, that has the silver srt with the clear tail lights?????

and where the hell did you go to for a track??? they closed the one in ridgecrest down.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
foxracing12002 said:
TheGreyGhost said:

arn't you the guy that works at KFC, that has the silver srt with the clear tail lights?????

and where the hell did you go to for a track??? they closed the one in ridgecrest down.

:yougotown

Too bad there is no more war stories, this would have been an instant hit I believe.

·
Hi, I'm a miserable user
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Well, I am surprised. Ive been so busy out playing with the ride that I thought my thread would be out of control by now. I bet it makes all you so called srt know it alls feel funny that I am in the 11's now.

·
Forum Moderator
6,200 Posts
TheGreyGhost said:
Well, I am surprised. Ive been so busy out playing with the ride that I thought my thread would be out of control by now. I bet it makes all you so called srt know it alls feel funny that I am in the 11's now.
As if any of us believe a troll. DIAF.

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month, 2011
8,913 Posts
TheGreyGhost said:
Care to post your time slip?

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
About this Discussion
72 Replies
41 Participants
Ruthless.
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing