2005 Neon SRT4
- Are motor mount inserts a good in-between from a standard replacement compared to solid mounts?
- If so, any suggestions on where to get some? Many/most of the threads I've seen recommend sellers who no longer have these in stock (Modern Performance, etc.)
- Most of the sets I see have 2 pairs - do I not need one for the Center Mount (Mount from Hell)??
- What's a good price-range to avoid shitty products (MP used to have them for $25)?
Background: Ordered top/center/bottom mounts from RockAuto. After watching some how-two videos and reading threads on the forum, I began to doubt the integretiy of the standard replacement. Am I overthinking this?
Upgrades/Maintenance for the next week or so:
- Oil and Transmission Fluid
- BC Coilovers
- Top/center/bottom motor monuts
- Look for other shit that's wrong with my car