Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard the factory mounts aren't as durable as they should be. I know a few people have already ordered new mounts. Can anyone offer some brands that they've had experience with? If anyone has already installed the new mounts, can you let us know if you've noticed an improvement? Thanks.

Okay, it looks like I'm not the only one interested in getting new mounts. Please reply if you plan on getting some and maybe we can get a bulk discount or something. :lol:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Re: Motor Mounts...

Grunge said:
I've heard the factory mounts aren't as durable as they should be. I know a few people have already ordered new mounts. Can anyone offer some brands that they've had experience with? If anyone has already installed the new mounts, can you let us know if you've noticed an improvement? Thanks.
Grudge, can we get a group buy going here. I will need the set.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'd be interested in knowing about/purchasing some mounts too...please keep me in the loop. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RedSRT4Me said:
is prothane planning on a set of inserts for the SRT? They are cheap and easy to install and help tremendously on 1st and 2gen (non SRT) neons.
I shot them an email inquiry. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I would be interested 8)

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
hemidakota said:
Grunge said:
Come on guys, add your cars to your profiles so we can see what you have. :)
Yea...maybe trolls on this forum. :lol:
Bah I'm no troll, I just ordered a TT from ED :wink:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
17 Participants
NeonDan
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing