Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
dang grunge, it is downloading at 12 kb/s. I normally see 110+ kb/s.
oh well, it should be worth it.

and thanks for posting a video on it, makes it easier for us who are new to the dodge family (even though the top mount is the easiest motor mount to change i have ever seen)

·
Registered
136 Posts
WHOOPS!!! Posted to the wrong message... weird. I was on a different message, my bad

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
The only thing I would recommend, is placing a piece of wood on the jack when you have it under the engine. It helps spread the load, and will keep from messing up the bottom of the engine.

I noticed that Grunge wasn't doing the actual work. I guess he was behind the camera... :lol: :lol:

Most excellent video though. You may want to copyright it and make a CD of the upgrades as you do them.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Grunge was filmin

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
A. Its not my car B. I dont get under any car unless its totally safe and C. cause its better to be safe than reckless... 8) :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
no excuse there, situation was a friend needed to go pick up his new ride at like 8-9pm :roll: so i got the tools i needed from the shop except one dang socket...almost couldnt get it done. Then as you heard when i touched the shop light..it broke. Weird install is all i can say

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.