Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the New coach hamptons weekend scribble tote! again these purses are hard to find and sold out at pretty much every coach dealer. This purse MSRP is $218 but I am selling it for $160 You save $58!!! These purses are 100% authentic or your money back! it comes with all tags, box, dustbag, and authentication # which is embedded inside the purse check it out in the pictures. if you have any questions Please PM me and i will reply top you ASAP!
New COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCRIBBLE TOTE This fun, all-in-one bag fits everything you need for a busy, active day or evening.

Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multi-function pocket
Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
Outside zip pocket
Outside pocket with hidden magnetic snap-tab closure
Zip-top closure
Scribble cotton sateen with leather trim
Fabric lining
17” webbing handles
10 1/2 (L) x 10 1/4 (H) x 4 1/2 (W

Link to the purse:http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=8111&category_id=68

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black-Beauty4 said:
This is the New coach hamptons weekend scribble tote! again these purses are hard to find and sold out at pretty much every coach dealer. This purse MSRP is $218 but I am selling it for $160 You save $58!!! These purses are 100% authentic or your money back! it comes with all tags, box, dustbag, and authentication # which is embedded inside the purse check it out in the pictures. if you have any questions Please PM me and i will reply top you ASAP!
New COACH HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCRIBBLE TOTE This fun, all-in-one bag fits everything you need for a busy, active day or evening.

Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multi-function pocket
Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
Outside zip pocket
Outside pocket with hidden magnetic snap-tab closure
Zip-top closure
Scribble cotton sateen with leather trim
Fabric lining
17” webbing handles
10 1/2 (L) x 10 1/4 (H) x 4 1/2 (W

Link to the purse:http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=8111&category_id=68
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TRENDZETTA said:
man are you sure these are not knock offs
I said if they arent real your get your money back! :readclose :readclose
and im not shipping these there for pick up/meet. you think i would sell knock offs? homeboy if i would of sold something fake i would of stated im not about to rip off fellow members, who which are LOCALS! :readclose :readclose :readclose :readclose sorry im just not that kind of person, but i dont blame you for being concerned and no they are not knock offs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts