Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just got home now (1:40am) and figured i'd start the thread on time slips. My first time ever to the drag strip and i figure i did alright.

First run was a 13.4 @ 105mph
Best run was still a 13.4 @ 106mph

I was not gutted or anything. Full interior, spare tire/jack/jumpercables, even had crap in the trunk. Next time i'm guttin' it. :lol:

Was fun guys, we need to do it again!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
lol you sure dont waste time...this night sucked ..best time 13.5 107mph...and on 100 octane and sprayer...i did 13.9 go figure...hmm couldnt hook worth shyt..bla blah 2.3 best 60' foot out of 5 runs

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, there were waaaaaaaaaaaay too many cars. at least what, 100+ cars? madness i say. (no pun intended) :lol:

Oh, my best 60ft was 2.1

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
manic_mopar said:
yeah, there were waaaaaaaaaaaay too many cars. at least what, 100+ cars? madness i say. (no pun intended) :lol:

Oh, my best 60ft was 2.1
now is moroslow.......... :jester: :jester:

Hey kyle, i still think you did really good for your first time, try to work on a better launch until you see 2.0 60's. Also on a note, remember that when you shift to next gear @6k, you dont soike much cause you will at 4.5k + roms on the next(unless you have a EBC).

I was not able to race Pablo, because i was on the wrong spot, ask a mustange to go in front of me, then on the line, he did race pablo. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

But i still happy, got better times then him on Drag radials. :rofl: ( would have been a really fun race.

Hey, that place was empty guys, i have seen 200+ cars once. I think the track sucked last night, but i was able to pull another 12.9 but i'm getting better mile a hour now. 110 :eveilgrin A friend has my run on camera, as soon i get it, i will post it. Also check my new sig. :)

·
Banned
491 Posts
ive never taken my car to the track, i guess im afraid of making a fool out of myself with the staging or launching, i've had the car for 6 months and im still triyng to get some more mods that would help me with the launchings (i have an 03 so no lsd :ben: ), im waiting for my agp mm to arrive in the mail, next month is tires, can anyone recomend a good set of street radials (not interested on Dr's), the lsd is out of my reach for now, also does anyone know what the best times are with an 03 trany?, just curious.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Fluke-SRT4 said:
I was not able to race Pablo, because i was on the wrong spot, ask a mustange to go in front of me, then on the line, he did race pablo. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

But i still happy, got better times then him on Drag radials. :rofl: ( would have been a really fun race.
LOL, I only got two passes on Ernies car, and on both i missed gears... go figure..

On that pass you wanted to line up against me.. i won a free test and tune.. .001 light... ran 13.1 @106 missing stupid 4th :flame:

Any how it was Cold and Fun!! Fastest SRT there was my friends Orange blast (which we street tuned on the way moroso) 11.8 @ 123.8something, and on the way back racing a C6 on low boost (pump gas) with slicks in the back, a jug with race gas, and 4 people in the car...

Christian, you are moving pretty good! good job :thumbsup:

Pablo

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
So how many runs did people end up getting? I haven't gone to a midnight madness since I got 1 run in.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got 5 runs in and I was the 2nd car in line. We left at like 1145 so there was enough room for 1 more run.

Yeah my next goal is better R/T's and better 60 ft's. Next time i'll have alot less weight in the car. :cow:

·
Registered
700 Posts
i'm the one pablos talking about, 11.82 @ 123.9 mph. we street tuned low boost on the way to the track and hoped it would hold together on high boost, luckily it did lol. now to get it on the dyno. and that c6 must have felt silly getting beat by a neon with 4 passengers.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
yeah my times sucked. 13.6. then a 13.5 with the nitrous.......wasnt too happy. i have a problem somewhere w/ the car cuz that was w/ a 2.2 60

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
srtbee22 said:
yeah my times sucked. 13.6. then a 13.5 with the nitrous.......wasnt too happy. i have a problem somewhere w/ the car cuz that was w/ a 2.2 60

Well going by the dyno numbers you told me the other day im sure its still atleast a boost leak.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah shit w/ my power i did .2 faster than you. :D

My girlfriend was racing that night too in her Harley F150 supercharged. Turned out a [email protected] Pretty good for never being at the track ever, and for a 5000lb truck. :wah?!: Oh, and that's bone stock as far as HP mods go. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
BlackSRT-4U said:
LOL, I only got two passes on Ernies car, and on both i missed gears... go figure..

On that pass you wanted to line up against me.. i won a free test and tune.. .001 light... ran 13.1 @106 missing stupid 4th :flame:

Any how it was Cold and Fun!! Fastest SRT there was my friends Orange blast (which we street tuned on the way moroso) 11.8 @ 123.8something, and on the way back racing a C6 on low boost (pump gas) with slicks in the back, a jug with race gas, and 4 people in the car...

Christian, you are moving pretty good! good job :thumbsup:

Pablo

yeah, i notice you missed gears, i hate when that happens. I got confuse and i let the mustang pass me. Well, i hove we can do it again another day. :)

BTW, that for the compliment, car is runing like a MOFO. No fuel cutting today, go figure, maybe a timing issue, because im pulling alot of fuel and yesterday was super cold. I did make dsmlights eat my dust last night........again.lol

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Fst Blk GTi said:
i'm the one pablos talking about, 11.82 @ 123.9 mph. we street tuned low boost on the way to the track and hoped it would hold together on high boost, luckily it did lol. now to get it on the dyno. and that c6 must have felt silly getting beat by a neon with 4 passengers.

Man, you smoke that corvette on the track, that was priceless. :thumbsup: keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
srtbee22 said:
Funny thing is that i did my 12.9 agaisnt you. :rofl: You definelly have a boost leak, and must be a big one, fix that shit, i wanna race you. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My best of the night was a 13.7 @101.8, not bad for S1 S2 wga and bald ass street tires. I had a 2.1 60ft, that made me pretty happy, for that one guy out there that the commerative edition but was not racing, you should have hung aroung a little longer.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
scrivenerc said:
My best of the night was a 13.7 @101.8, not bad for S1 S2 wga and bald ass street tires. I had a 2.1 60ft, that made me pretty happy, for that one guy out there that the commerative edition but was not racing, you should have hung aroung a little longer.

Get a exhaust and fmic, then you will see big improvements.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
chris lets race!!!...........next tuesday..working early all week..and oil change this saturday...running shity at the track..street might be another story..who knows?!?!

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Fluke-SRT4 said:
Funny thing is that i did my 12.9 agaisnt you. :rofl: You definelly have a boost leak, and must be a big one, fix that shit, i wanna race you. :rofl:
figured out why my car ran like shit. plugs were white (lean). and im about 98% sure my clutch is gone. so on that note, i have a walbro 255 coming next week ( i just ordered it), and a new clutch coming next week. then ill race you christian. hopefully this fixes the problems. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts