Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before and after paint

I thought i liked them better black at first but Nat wanted them painted blue since it is her car and all. Now that i see them on the car blue i think they look a lot better.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I wanted them at first...but without a protective lens that could be a costly investment. Looks good nonetheless

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
ehhhhh..... Im not sure if I like it or not? Very different I must say, looks killer though. How much and where did you get them? I think I actually might like that.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
EssArTee-4 said:
I wanted them at first...but without a protective lens that could be a costly investment. Looks good nonetheless

The larger lense and the signal light lense is made by Hella and the middle size/high beam lense is made by Valeo so they can actually be replaces if any of them get broken or cracked.

SRT4BoostinUP said:
ehhhhh..... Im not sure if I like it or not? Very different I must say, looks killer though. How much and where did you get them? I think I actually might like that.
We bought them from [email protected] when he was taking offers on them.

The low beam shines a little too close to the car but when you put the high beam on you can see a good 1/2 mile down the road

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
where can i get some of these?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I like them, but where i live it isn't practical. In the summer there are so many bugs you need to stop at a gas station to clean the windshield and lights every 20 miles or so at night. I couldn't imagine trying to get bugs out of that headlight assembly.

Otherwise I like them.....

·
Registered
947 Posts
Where can you buy these, i went to the Morette website and they're not out yet

·
Registered
947 Posts
black irish said:
They aren't approved by dot in the us yet.

Can only get them through Canada.

I guess will have to wait
Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
what site are they on i just want a price of them and look at them someomore they are nice man kinda mke it look like the subaru the lil older one witht hose type rally lights

·
Registered
375 Posts
Jack/Seven said:
subscribing very interested for off road use only wouldnt want to break the law or anything
most after market parts say for off road use only it is ust there lil disclaimer so you cnat sue them for putting on ut car and getin in troublew with it

like i have seen stuff like exhausts and intercoolers say that

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Damn. I didn't think those would look that nice. The appearance fits the car well. I usually think blue turn signal bulbs are gay, but they fit the whole look well on yours. Good job.

·
Registered
601 Posts
would anyone with photoshop skills be kind enough to take the picture with the black housing morette's and paint the car white. I would love to see how those would look on a white car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice!!!

Can these be found off of a website? I have no problem ordering these babies from Canada. Let the secret out!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts