Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to the peeps here that don't know me, i work at Lenny Dykstra's Car Wash and Lube Center. I'm a customer service advisor in the oil change.(I sell you services) Anyways, as you would imagine, when it rains a car wash closes. Hell when it starts to sprinkle, we close. You would the the lube center would stay open, but we have a new owner and he's never ran a lube shop before. Guy's an asshole. He will stab you in the back so fast. He has cut everyones hours and will not give raises to anyone. I've been there for 6 months with no raise. Fuck that shitty old man! Anyways, if you put two and two together so far, you can see that when it rains I no worky. Think about everyday it has sprinkled or drizzled or rained or poured. I have lost thousand from the rain and even had to sell some parts from the srt.
Good news, i met a man that works in A/C ducting and ventilation work. He offered me to come down and fill out an application. I did, and the next morning, the company called and asked me to go take a piss test. He skipped the interview. So i took the test and now i'm waiting for the results which should be known by Monday. I'm sorry if you are board reading my sob story :crying: . I am so exited about it. The money should be awesome which ='s more mods instead of selling mods. You guys all have a good morning and remember, if you hate your job just remember, atleast you don't work at Lenny Dykstra's. :smoke:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have come to the conclusion that its natural to hate your job. Everyday I go to work, i hate my job more and more...but no work = no mods :(. So I put up with the assholes that come with a shitty job.

·
Registered
769 Posts
good luck man

·
Registered
336 Posts
What do you do?

And to the original poster you seem concerned with pasing the drug test....good luck and stop smoking the crack!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the only reason i am concerned is because alot of my friends smoke pot and i'm always near them when there doin it. I can't give up crack!!!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
thirteens420k said:
Well the only reason i am concerned is because alot of my friends smoke pot and i'm always near them when there doin it. I can't give up crack!!!!
i always wonderd about this questioned too.... i'm always around it too and i wonder if i take a piss test will it come out dirty?!?!? start a thread !!!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, check the time of the post. It's around 5:06 am. I start the new job in about 35 min. So that means I PASSED BISHES!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
TRENDZETTA said:
i always wonderd about this questioned too.... i'm always around it too and i wonder if i take a piss test will it come out dirty?!?!? start a thread !!!
In order for you piss test to come out dirty from second hand pot smoke you would have to hot box in a car for about 8 hrs straight!!! So it impossible to come up positive for second hand pot smoke... Trust me I know... I used to get piss tested all the time in college because I played football..:bandit:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts