Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, but I've been looking around and one thing that I can't stand are TOPICS that don't say what the thread is about. Stuff like "What if..." or "Anyone...please?" Maybe I"m the only one who thinks this is damn annoying but please could we all try posting more descriptive TOPICS from now on, it would make the forum much more pleasant to search and read.

Ahh, let the flaming begin..

myfootsmells

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
He does have a good point. To make the forum run more efficiently, a more descriptive subject heading would be helpful. As the board grows, there will be more and more posts each day. I'm already finding it difficult to keep up with all the posts. If you have information to offer or you are asking a question, a good subject heading will allow the appropriate people to find it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree, i hate it when the post gets out of hand, I have had to put my .02 cents in to get a post back on line many times, just like the WRX post, man it got REALLY crazy there, we all need to stay focused and put the flames on the fire were they belong.........not in the post, well sometimes flaming is called for......

·
Registered
243 Posts
myfootsmells said:
Sorry, but I've been looking around and one thing that I can't stand are TOPICS that don't say what the thread is about. Stuff like "What if..." or "Anyone...please?" Maybe I"m the only one who thinks this is damn annoying but please could we all try posting more descriptive TOPICS from now on, it would make the forum much more pleasant to search and read.

Ahh, let the flaming begin..

myfootsmells
Most people on here are still newbies. Give them time.

Welcome, and good to see you've come to the right side. :wink:

·
Registered
534 Posts
battleboards.org said:
stop crying pansy

Werd Usually the first sentence of the post says what the whole thread is about....but in reality...is it only wasting about 3 seconds of your time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Black_Rain
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing