Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
"Made" Member
75,379 Posts
I don't think people realize what a delicate, fine line we walk on this planet. Heh.

If people think we have ANY control over what this planet does while we are here,
we are giving ourselves WAY too much credit. Ever seen an abandoned house?
How about an abandoned building or car even? The earth will reclaim any of those
so quickly it boggles the mind. We can't control the weather or have any significant
effect on it, but it sure is fun to think we can. :)

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
im just wondering why, if he believes this propaganda he is spewing forth about global warming, he doesnt live it. just google al gore carbon footprint and see how much he truly believes in global warming

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Tex said:
im just wondering why, if he believes this propaganda he is spewing forth about global warming, he doesnt live it. just google al gore carbon footprint and see how much he truly believes in global warming
He "believes" in it as long as it will line his pockets. When the fad passes and there's no more money in it, he'll find some other cause. I wonder if he was one of the douchebags in the seventies telling everyone another ice age was coming in twenty years.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
FriesRice said:
Tex said:
He "believes" in it as long as it will line his pockets. When the fad passes and there's no more money in it, he'll find some other cause. I wonder if he was one of the douchebags in the seventies telling everyone another ice age was coming in twenty years.
You are right! Gore is an opportunist that is making him millions and he does not care what lies that a few people believe.
A man of little character.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts