Registered
301 Posts
CLASSIC-HORSEPOWER said:
Hows This Kid Taking Pics??
You know damn well thats not a kid. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
good job man on the pics!!! Although I saw mostly only muscle car stuff and did'nt see these SRT's racing, what day was this, and what kind of times we these guys running? I noticed only about 1 set of what looked liked Drag Radials, and no slix???? Also I hear'd it was like 100$ to drag race in mopars at the strip??? 100 is a big waste if your racing no slix on this car....

·
Registered
145 Posts
dymondboy2f said:
I don't think that's a kid.
Nope - he's a midget that shoots video of various car shows then burns DVDs and sells them. When I had my Charger in the car show at the first Mopars at the Strip I bought the video and about laughed my ass off as every shot is fender high and there are numerous shots of various peoples' crotches and asses as they walk in front of his camera. The DVD was a waste of money except for the laugh factor provided by all the camera angles being from like 3 feet off the ground.

·
Registered
888 Posts
i hate to sound mean but the white commemorative with the bronze wheels and single exhaust..... imho looks terrible..... those wheels don't belong and that exhaust is sagging......

·
Registered
742 Posts
DomezticTunerz said:
i hate to sound mean but the white commemorative with the bronze wheels and single exhaust..... imho looks terrible..... those wheels don't belong and that exhaust is sagging......
x2!!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
That is really cool..and those are some great pictures

·
Registered
145 Posts
19 psi said:
you got a charger to?!!? why do I never see you anywhere bring out that viper baby!
I had two Chargers ('69 R/T SE 440 4bbl numbers matching show car and a '68 383 4bbl car) that I sold to get the Viper. The Viper is my daily driver for now, so it's out all the time. If you were at Mopars at the Strip then you may have seen my car on the drag strip - I ran all three days and ran a 12.18.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
DomezticTunerz said:
I agree, way to ruin a comm edition

good pictures otherwise.
Some interesting drivers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts