Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of boost level do each stage provide on the stock turbo? Where does it bleed off at and what RPM? What is the Rev Limiter set at?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Different cars, different weather, differen boost. I doubt you'll get many responses, as there are seemingly 5 threads a day on stage 1.

Mine will hold 16 pretty regularly. No idea on bleed off and crap. I don't watch the boost gauge when I'm an WOT. It is worth every penny.

Widely available information states the rev limiter on stage 1 is the same as stage 0, stage 2 is increased.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First, Mopar's webpage doesn't say what, just saying that it raises part-throttle, WOT, and rev limit. Second, search takes to long find enough answer to get an average. Third, I did ask you to become a dick nor did I need any of your remarks about me asking the question. That is what a forum is here for, to ask questions and share information. I also notice that you are not a moderator, so why do you care if there has been hundreds of the same question asked. If you don't like seeing it, don't answer.

·
Registered
475 Posts
NoLongerStock, your right he didn't need to say that the way he did and I will change his language , but in the future please use the search function. Alot of people get frustrated when they see the same question asked multiple times. Thanks..

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
NoLongerStock said:
What kind of boost level do each stage provide on the stock turbo? Where does it bleed off at and what RPM? What is the Rev Limiter set at?
I have S1. By itself, doesn't raise the boost much. You need an aftermarket WGA and possibly a MBC or EBC. In 4th gear, mine hits 18 psi and drops to 15 psi at redline. I have the AGP WGA, but no MBC.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
NoLongerStock said:
I also notice that you are not a moderator, so why do you care if there has been hundreds of the same question asked. If you don't like seeing it, don't answer.
If I was a mod all hell would break loose... :eveilgrin

I care um maybe cause I like this forum and I am actually on it 8 hours a day while I am at work. (my job is boring as hell so I can work and be online at once :thumbsup: ).

Maybe I could have been nicer, but I dont care. Its a simple search. If the search sucks send ekool a message and let him know what you think should be changed to make the search better for you.

Seems to work pretty good for me and others.

Sorry if I got on your nuts and hurt your feelings, you gotta get some tough skin or you should sell your car...you drive a girls car neon that is gunna blow a head gasket in 20k miles if it doesnt rust apart before then...fuckin american cars :rofl: :jester:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe you need a new job if you are so bored that you have to make rude comments. :crybaby: I am a member at couple other forums. I also see the same questions many times, but I don't try to answer all of them. Usually, someone will answer by the time I read it. If I do answer one, just give them the info they are asking about. Like I said before it is just easier to ask the question and see responses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts