Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when these various stages will be available and a price range for them?
WIll they come from the factory already installed, or does the dealership install it? It can be installed after u get the car and it still maintains the warrranty?
I am not gonna get the car until the stages are available if I it could void the warranty or whatever... just thinkin ahead.

Thanks!

I am waitin to get deployed so I can get some money saved up... when I get back I will have about 4-5k to put down on the car, to keep my payments down :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got here feb 11th, when did you leave? u mighta seen mine truck, black cc r/t with a superbee stripe!
I am at the 16 HMXS, which is the helicopter maintenance, I'm a engine mech.
I will check out that section etc..... (DCX) hopefully it will gimme an idea... I'd rather get the kit installed right off... cuz that way its on there, and I dont have to worry about it, and it can be part of the loan I apply for.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope... I'm a new guy... i'm 19 yrs old. Joined sept 13th 2001 (my bday is the 11th) and went in july 30th 2002.

We get the cv22 in a while... can't say when though :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.