Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Heh, join the club. Check out the official DCX section, but the basics are that none knows for sure yet, but the 03-04 MOPAR parts catalog will be out in June, and thats when some of the parts will be availible. Off topic, since you are at Hulbert Field, are you Security Forces or a CCT/PJ? I just got out of the security forces myself in Feb. Good luck on your deployment.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Naw, I was in Belgium, 52 MUNSS. I have some friends at Eglin though. I was just curious. You going to get to play with the CV-22 anytime soon? I heard that the SOW units are going to get 'em first. You guys get all the good toys.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
stlthfixr said:
They're going to have one out here in NM at Kirtland first, rumor is very soon. Gonna have to go snap some pics esp in hortz flight those rotors have to look huge tilted!

Jon
Heh, your screenname makes more sense now. :lol: You must be with , what, the 49th FW right? Yeah, those rotors are 38 feet in diameter, pretty friggin big!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.