Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when these various stages will be available and a price range for them?
WIll they come from the factory already installed, or does the dealership install it? It can be installed after u get the car and it still maintains the warrranty?
I am not gonna get the car until the stages are available if I it could void the warranty or whatever... just thinkin ahead.

Thanks!

I am waitin to get deployed so I can get some money saved up... when I get back I will have about 4-5k to put down on the car, to keep my payments down :)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Heh, join the club. Check out the official DCX section, but the basics are that none knows for sure yet, but the 03-04 MOPAR parts catalog will be out in June, and thats when some of the parts will be availible. Off topic, since you are at Hulbert Field, are you Security Forces or a CCT/PJ? I just got out of the security forces myself in Feb. Good luck on your deployment.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got here feb 11th, when did you leave? u mighta seen mine truck, black cc r/t with a superbee stripe!
I am at the 16 HMXS, which is the helicopter maintenance, I'm a engine mech.
I will check out that section etc..... (DCX) hopefully it will gimme an idea... I'd rather get the kit installed right off... cuz that way its on there, and I dont have to worry about it, and it can be part of the loan I apply for.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Naw, I was in Belgium, 52 MUNSS. I have some friends at Eglin though. I was just curious. You going to get to play with the CV-22 anytime soon? I heard that the SOW units are going to get 'em first. You guys get all the good toys.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope... I'm a new guy... i'm 19 yrs old. Joined sept 13th 2001 (my bday is the 11th) and went in july 30th 2002.

We get the cv22 in a while... can't say when though :(

·
Registered
258 Posts
They're going to have one out here in NM at Kirtland first, rumor is very soon. Gonna have to go snap some pics esp in hortz flight those rotors have to look huge tilted!

Jon

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
stlthfixr said:
They're going to have one out here in NM at Kirtland first, rumor is very soon. Gonna have to go snap some pics esp in hortz flight those rotors have to look huge tilted!

Jon
Heh, your screenname makes more sense now. :lol: You must be with , what, the 49th FW right? Yeah, those rotors are 38 feet in diameter, pretty friggin big!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.