Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
The pricing hasn't been released yet, but there are several members with great contacts. Expect prices soon.

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
The guy at the parts counter at tuttle click in Irvine sez that the new Mopar Catalog should be here this week. Hopefully the upgrades are in there.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
MOPAR IS CHANGING

I had heard that MOPAR or PVO aftermarket is considering opening MOPAR PVO PERFORMANCE SHOPS via selected dealership around the country. Meaning: they will sell different stage package, turbo, supercharger, wheel kits, body kits, and provide installation on site.

Thus, stop the lost of billions in revenue with the aftermarkert folks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
DCX brought ever dealer in the contry to SEMA this year with the express purpose of getting them involved in the aftermarket. We printed Welcome Dealers banners for people like PTeazers who specialize in the Chrysler market.

I think you will see more performance and appearance shops in dealers nationwide.

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
PB Pod said:
Stage III has a Cat replacement pipe. May not run without a cat, but can.
Hmm. WA State says you don't need to go through emissions with a new car for a few years (I think 3). Muhahaha. This gives me 3 years to figure out how to mount a cat. In the meantime, I think I'll put some spark plugs in the tips so I can melt the body kits off the ricers I kill (j/k, obviously :))

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
HAHAHAHAHH FAST -N- BURN

Jaymzx said:
PB Pod said:
Stage III has a Cat replacement pipe. May not run without a cat, but can.
Hmm. WA State says you don't need to go through emissions with a new car for a few years (I think 3). Muhahaha. This gives me 3 years to figure out how to mount a cat. In the meantime, I think I'll put some spark plugs in the tips so I can melt the body kits off the ricers I kill (j/k, obviously :))
'

Yea...I had to laugh when I saw the flames came out of the exhaust and told my kids that there is a plug in the exhaust with a small cooper fuel feed to give that wanna-be ricer (Civic) NASCAR or F1 look. (meaning flames shooting out).

·
Registered
295 Posts
Stages 4 srt-4

Hey everyone I/m a newbie but hardly on the road I just got an Srt-4!!!!!!! lovin it. Tell that dude who said its not faster than a rex he is dreamin I raced a dropped silver rex with cobb tuning stickers(dont know if any cobb parts were used?!?) on it and whopped em not only did I beat him off the line but even after the 1/4 time(beat em by almost a car length) his car gave out @100. The srt-4 keeps going!! 5 freeway [email protected] 2:45am

Love the forum I'm KJ from cali 24 later!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts