Dodge SRT Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
whoa, killer, way too much going on at once here.
New fuel pump
New engine harness
Turbo timer
?Boost Controller?
Stage 1

I would start a new thread, listing the exact status of your car, mods in, not in, exact timeline of problem, what has been done. etc.

I'm pretty sure this is not a Stage 1 issue, but need more data. Also, where di you get your Stage 1, new or used, and from whom.

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
quick questions

1. I read the whole thread but it seemed that all srt-4's were 03's and the posts were from last year...does anyone have any info on the stage 1 for the 04's...is the same problem still goin on...???...also, i went to my local dealer and asked them about the stage 1 and told them all i needed was the ECU...the poor old woman in the parts department didn't know what i was talkin about...she did, but had no idea if i could order just the ECU...and some douche bag told me that i needed to get the whole kit cuz the stage 1 comes with bigger injectors than the stock 04's injectors...i didn't think that was true...he isn't right, is he...???

2. WTF is a spring mod/"dollar mod"...i know i saw some pics but i can't seem to find them anywhere...would anybody in there right mind actually recommend this...???...also, i don't even know how to hook it up...if anyone can scrounge up those pics for me i would really appreciate it...

·
Registered
399 Posts
To answer your first question. I have an 04 with the stage 1 and I am fighting the hard starts in the morning like some of these guys. The 04's already have the Stage 1 injectors in them so you would just need to get the Stage 1 ECU. Stage 1 kit for the 04 is just the ECU.

Mike

·
Registered
221 Posts
i just installed my s1 and it wont start unless i pump the gas. if i step on the gas while its idling it will stall on me. I bought the pcm used and had it reflashed by flight systems with my vin#. I dont know what the hell is wrong

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.