Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a have a question, will you be able to get just certain parts for the SRT-4 from the upgrade kits? I will not want the ECU I would rather have the TurboXs UTEC, but I might want the Turbo, the injectors, the exhaust etc... will this be possible?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
im not sure about that, but you should be able to order separately. they each should have different stock #s. like if something goes wrong with the stage III injectors. i dont think they will make you order a new stage III just for the injectors.

and if you are going to get the UTEC, then you might as well get the turboxs kit that will include the injectors, turbo, and exhaust. and will be tuned for that kit.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt think their kit had injectors and stuff like that, but if it does than that is what I will do, I think they are trying to get a big ass garrett to bolt up, that would be sweet.. I guess it will all come down to price which is cheaper, Mopar or TurboXS or any other company that decides to pick this car up.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
the wrx kits have injectors with them, and they said that they will be about the same kits as the wrx. soo hopefully they will have everything you need. thats good that they are going ith the garrett, i wish they would use turbonetics though. i really want the T-76, or T-78.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing