Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics that describe the Stage I, II & III turbo upgrades you can get for the SRT-4.....STRAIGHT FROM MOPAR!!

Stage II is lookin REAL GOOD!! (and legal!)

http://cards.webshots.com/cp-39449746-jejT-album/55818469rcyhhd

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Yahoo - Document Not Found
The document you requested is not found.

The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file

·
Registered
484 Posts
i've been thinking about the turbo on the srt4 and i know it's a 16g, but the question is it a big 16g or a small 16g because one of my friends has a eagle talon with a big 16g and a couple more mods and he's in the high 12's already. The cool thing is that he is running straight pipe and every time he accelerates with the car and your in a car next to him...the sounds of his turbo hurts your ears while it spools up...even from 3 lanes over on the freeway.

If it's the same turbo then i would love to achieve that sound with the neon...
I'll post up a video of his car soon

·
Registered
103 Posts
small 16g

Its a small 16g TD-04. the Big 16g is TD-05 here are the differences.

SMALL 16G
INDUCER DIAMETER 1.830
EXDUCER DIAMETER 2.365

BIG 16G
INDUCER DIAMETER 1.892
EXDUCER DIAMETER 2.680

16g on the right Big 16 on the left

Im sure you might be able to get the same noise... what would I know though nobody has seen the car, or heard what is sound slike now except a few lucky people.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i know what it sounds like. would you guys like to hear it? it sounds AWESOME!!!!

you guys can bow down to me later. :twisted:

http://www.dodgeboy.net/news/neon/index.htm

under the pictures it says : Video of the Neon SRT-4 in action click on the word video. dl and turn up the speakers cause it growls really nice.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
** NEW LINK **

Sorry People, my bad! That yahoo account won't let me share to the public unless I pay their "Premium Member fee," which is complete BS!! Try this link out, it should work now............

http://cards.webshots.com/cp-39449746-jejT-album/55818469rcyhhd

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow from what you can hear it sounds like it backfires a lot, but damn it sounds nice though, did you see that guy looked like he barely got into it and it just took off!!! hmm... damn I wish you wouldnt have given me that link, I will be replaying it all day uggghh thanks though!

·
Registered
484 Posts
*bows down*

wow...I wanna see them beating the crap out of that car though, acceleration, slalom, etc.
And those upgrades are crazy, I wonder how much they will be and will it be under warranty if you get it from mopar?!

Anyway, too bad you can't download that video

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Re: *bows down*

NJ StreetRacing said:
wow...I wanna see them beating the crap out of that car though, acceleration, slalom, etc.
And those upgrades are crazy, I wonder how much they will be and will it be under warranty if you get it from mopar?!

Anyway, too bad you can't download that video
they unfortunately wont be under warranty.

"Will MOPAR performance stuff void the warrenty? Or, are you working with dealerships to open that up?
Dodge_Engineers: Competition parts are sold "as is", without any warranty whatsoever.
Dodge_Engineers: The entire risk as to the quality and performance of such parts is with the buyer.
Dodge_Engineers: DaimlerChrysler vehicle and parts warranties are voided if the vehicle or parts are used for competition,
Dodge_Engineers: or if they fail as the result of modification.
Dodge_Engineers: For full disclosure, see the MOPAR parts catalogue.

and you can dl the movie, i have it. right click on video then save target as, etc... its the third choice from the top.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Re: *bows down*

lifeisdeath said:
they unfortunately wont be under warranty.
Well, that is the expected corporate response.
But how will dealer service managers respond?

I have Ford friends, and they said that one of
our local dealers will still do warranty work on a
car that has an aftermarket supercharger setup.

As long as you have a cool service manager at
the dealership, how will Mother Mopar know? :)

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
wow...someone was searching through the archives today. noTe, you dont have anything better to do during the day? what a nerd

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
blab10 said:
HOLY OLD THREAD BATMAN!! Do you guys realize this is over 3 years old?
yup :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
22 Participants
noTe
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing