Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In stock, per kit so 2 will need to be order to do both left and right sides.

Retail - $210.00 CDN per side
Our Price - $175.97 CDN per side

This control arm makes it possible to adjust rear camber and toe on all production models of Dodge SRT 4. This arm may be used on vehicles that have been lowered for performance and appearance as well as vehicles that have retained their stock ride height. When two arms are used on each side you can change both camber and toe ±3.0¡.

Rear Toe & Camber
Lowered up to 3"

Applications:
Dodge: 03-up SRT-4

Adjustment Range:

Toe: -3.0¡ to +3.0¡
Camber: -3.0¡ to +3.0¡

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
ooooooooo, nice. Are the bushings the same size as stock? I would prefer to keep using my prothane bushings.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
el_jefe said:
ooooooooo, nice. Are the bushings the same size as stock? I would prefer to keep using my prothane bushings.

I would assume the bushings don't change, its just the fact that you can adjust these.

·
Registered
305 Posts
So...

What's the Mopar part number for these? For some reason I can't find them in the 2005 Mopar Performance Catalog... I'd need 2x with the same part number, correct? Also, does this mean I wouldn't need rear camber plates or bolts?

Thanks!

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
whats the measurement in meters ;)

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
How much is that for us in America? I may be shopping for 2 sets soon depending on what the alignment guy tells me! :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
34,777 Posts
madwax said:
How much is that for us in America? I may be shopping for 2 sets soon depending on what the alignment guy tells me! :rofl:
its like 2 bucks american

i dont think these guys sell to us anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts