Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.dodgeparts.com/default.php/cPath/43/osCsid/34ebf1e74d812b3f27ae229613b5f36d

:evil:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Are you kidding me? Those have been out for months. What on that page is worth getting? We need REAL Mopar parts, (Stage I, II, III) not mudflaps, satellite radio, and spoilers!! :roll: You had me excited for 1 second.... :cry:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah....hmmm 93..hell neons werent even around then

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
drizze99 said:
Are you kidding me? Those have been out for months. What on that page is worth getting? We need REAL Mopar parts, (Stage I, II, III) not mudflaps, satellite radio, and spoilers!! :roll: You had me excited for 1 second.... :cry:
Yeah dammit we need big aluminum wings, neons and huge mufflers!

-faast

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Slow5OH said:
drizze99 said:
Yeah dammit we need big aluminum wings, neons and huge mufflers!

-faast
Then we'll need a bowl of rice w/ chopsticks and a fat sumo to sit in the passenger seat :shock:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
navigation system would be nice though, also how come on the mopar page that we all check up on does not have a contact page? :?:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mopar Performance web site has gone. Mopar.com is a joke! I think they are going through a reorg. Let's get on with it. Didn't they know there was going to be demand?

I think having a lack of good parts is causing people to take things into their own hands. There seems to be a lot of turning up the wick without any air/fuel attention.

Do you know how the PT guys discovered their rods were made from tin foil? They put Hahn turbos on them then turned up the wick. Different issue, same potenial results.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
PB Pod
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing