Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know which mopar magazine will have information about the SRT now or in the future? I checked out a couple of them, but they all seemed to be 60's and 70's V8's. That's great and all, but I NEED SRT!!! I love this car, and have my 240sx up for sale now becuase of it. Any takers? J/K
But if somebody could help out with some info, that would be great.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
backdoctor2be said:
Does anybody know which mopar magazine will have information about the SRT now or in the future? I checked out a couple of them, but they all seemed to be 60's and 70's V8's. That's great and all, but I NEED SRT!!! I love this car, and have my 240sx up for sale now becuase of it. Any takers? J/K
But if somebody could help out with some info, that would be great.
April issue talks about the SRT-4 parts will be made available to the dealerships by summer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
For some reason the other Mopar mags aren't interested, yet they have Neon hop ups sometimes, had 2.2 car reveiws back in the day, but now they aren't interested? I think they are embarassed that this new machine is so good, they are going to treat it like the red headed stepchild and ignore it and instead only cover vehicles that 90% can't get thier hands on, and would take many many dollars to equal an SRT-4 in every aspect other than style.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Pinche Gringo said:
If you can find it, try the Winter 2003 Mopar Now. It has a FULL feature on the SRT4! This article helped persuade me to getting it.

Good Luck!

:) :) :)
you should come to the meet at BMP May 17th and 18th so you can see what all dreams are made of *cough* Phatridz *cough* :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Mopar Now! is the mag you're looking for. If you can get your hands on the Dec. issue, it has a GREAT write up on the SRT-4. The current Mopar Now! has a write up on the Team Phatridz SRT-4 drag car. The magazine is put out quarterly.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hey Drizzie look in the current issue you will see my friend's sick lil 2.4 Turbo 1st gen :twisted: :twisted: Got a thrill ride in that thing and swear to god i almost blacked out from how startled i was

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
acr2nv said:
hey Drizzie look in the current issue you will see my friend's sick lil 2.4 Turbo 1st gen :twisted: :twisted: Got a thrill ride in that thing and swear to god i almost blacked out from how startled i was
Yea, I saw that. 1st gen with a swap and turbo right?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
the one that makes 352whp and 392wt :shock: :shock: yes that one

·
Registered
290 Posts
I see you guys skip right to the articles.

In the editor's notes in the Spring 2003 issue of Mopar Now! (Phatridz issue) the last thing he writes:
"...And now the bad news. This is our final issue. See ya'."

Unless they're joking around, that is it. The search for quality MOPAR SRT-4 mags continues.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
wow! they did say that i totally missed it :shock:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Sorry kids, no April fools joke at all. I just checked and that last line is 100% true and accurate. I can only hope that they were doing a joke on us... :cry:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Geez, talk about gullible. :roll: Of course they're kidding. Did you read the paragraph before that?

"Boy, with all this great stuff coming on line [Magnum SRT-8, Hemi Ram, Hemi Dakota, Hemi Durango], we're really excited to near-death over here, and we just can't wait to tell you all about it, along with all the other stuff we have planned that I can't go into right at this time."

Ya got--ah say, ya got a hole in your glove, son! I keep throwin' 'em but you ain't catchin' 'em!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
guess we'll just have to wait and see but $8... :shock: :? i could get a 150-200page british CAR mag for that much

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
NeonDan
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing