2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finnally my MP lowering springs are here going to install today
OH YA
steve

·
Registered
270 Posts
I wonder if this kit with sway bars will drop the back of the vehicle on level with the front. And how would handling compare to coilovers set for day to day driving.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Are they available in the states, who much, who has them and what kinda drop?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Hmmm... 1" drop. Cost more than all other springs... How can they make it any less appealing.

Wonder if they call for cutting the bump stops too???

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they are in and the front came down 1.25" and the rear .75 the ride is real good not to stiff but I can feel the differance even just to ride in the car I'm pleased no bone jaring over bumps and at $369 how can you call that expensive

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
how can 369 for an inch drop be called expensive? Because you can get Tein springs that are made for the SRT for 155 shipped to your door and they have a 1.5 inch in front and 2.0 inch in rear.

667 Posts
Ah, but we're not necessarily judging their worth by cost per inch dropped. :lol:

Besides, the lesser drop may prove to be easier on the shocks....

BTW, how many times do we have to remind people that this is the Canadian forum?? $155us winds up being close to $300 canadian with international shipping, duties, taxes etc....

jiggalude said:
how can 369 for an inch drop be called expensive? Because you can get Tein springs that are made for the SRT for 155 shipped to your door and they have a 1.5 inch in front and 2.0 inch in rear.

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
Viper Jr said:
Hmmm... 1" drop. Cost more than all other springs... How can they make it any less appealing.

Wonder if they call for cutting the bump stops too???

By pre-voiding your warrenty when you order them.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I got the Tein H-Tech springs, I was really waiting to ge the Mopar Springs but they kept getting delayed and no one every knew when they would be released. So I went ahead and got the Tein H-techs. My initial thoughts about the Mopars would be they would give a decent ride and work with the stock shocks and perhaps not void your warranty. But since they likely void your warranty I see no benefit of them over my Tein H-techs, my Teins were a bit cheaper by a few bucks to boot. I think the Teins probably offer a better overall drop as well.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
how do i always end up posting in the Canadian forums and make myself look like an ass? And 369 Canadian is 155 US?? I didnt know it was that big of a difference.

667 Posts
Nah it isn't, but throw in international shipping and Duties and Taxes and it works out being pretty expensive anyway.....

jiggalude said:
how do i always end up posting in the Canadian forums and make myself look like an ass? And 369 Canadian is 155 US?? I didnt know it was that big of a difference.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
jiggalude said:
:rofl: thats funny dude.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
I rode in a 01 R/T with eibachs and then my old 01 R/T with Mopar lowering springs and thought the eibachs were pretty choppy and too low. Bounced of the bumpstops a number of times. Lower is NOT always better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts