Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to make the aftermarket gauges sold by mopar light up the same color as the rest of the gauges? I've seen some with the little green cover that slides on the blub, but it isn't the same green...Anyway know how to fix this?

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
they come wiht green and red caps, to match or change the guage color i have mine as white looks the best (white = no caps)

·
Registered
961 Posts
BluesrtIV,
Go to pep boys and get those replacment bulbs in the APC section of the store and get "blue mood bulbs" (usually sold in a set of diffrnt styles and sizes of bulbs) install the bulb and after like 3-4 days that blue fades in a green (just like factory color in cluster) and ur good to go .....I tried making my boost gauge blue and the shitty bulb faded to a green exactly like the rest of the lights inside and was honestly happier to the fact it came out looking like a factory, more cleaner color green ....than the rice blue i was going for (what was i think..i dont drive a corolla no more..lol)

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
why are blue gauges rice? lots of cars come with blue guages. golf r32 comes to mind... since i was in one this weekend.

·
Registered
961 Posts
To an extent ...I know my mom's jetta has blue gauges but thats a deep blue/ violet not a blue like a bright party bulb ...thats rice

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
SiLvRGhosT said:
To an extent ...I know my mom's jetta has blue gauges but thats a deep blue/ violet not a blue like a bright party bulb ...thats rice
and that's comments stupid, blue bulbs doesnt = rice, blue bulbs and then claiming they add 10hp = rice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts