Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear this available now but I can't seem to find any pics. Mopar Supercenter has it on there website for something like 175 bux. If you got the 411, please, hook a brother up.

-Nader

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I heard it was 2.5" all the way through and will hook directly to stock or mopar catback. I will be getting it for sure and I saw one pic a while ago when it was said to come out, and I believe it was actually in the mopar catalog. I might get a highflow cat welded in after a while since I live in cali but I am going to test it as it comes first. Just makes sense to get it at the same time I order S3 and mopar clutch. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So are you saying it is currently unavailble? Is it listed on your website in anticipation of its release?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
nader said:
So are you saying it is currently unavailble? Is it listed on your website in anticipation of its release?
No, it is available for order, although there is no stock in any of the warehouses. The system is showing 3 backorders at this time, but it is available for order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.