Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im new here so be easy ive had my srt for about 3 months now and would like to let it breathe alittle looking at the mopar or bdjs exaust system not quite sure but my other mods include stage1,agpwga,cai,greddy profec BC,and BOV please if anyone has some input i would appreciate it thanks alot

·
Registered
894 Posts
Search and read man. Check out the BDJ threads. See what BDJ owners have to say. Same goes for the mopar set up. Then apply what you read to what your preference is. You can see path I took by my sig.
And yes, I love the path choosen.

·
Registered
13,522 Posts
man, those are like two different routes altogether for 2 different kinds of performance.

bang for the buck = bdj's. it's also louder under accel & decel.
what do you want out of your car in the long run? what do you want to do w/ it?

both are quality pieces.

if you get mopar catback will you later want a 3" setup for >300hp?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks ayat108 yea the more I think about it Im leaning towards bdj's I think if I was to go with the mopar route i would be unhappy later down the road now I guess the next thing will be is to get on the phone tomm and order it :clap:

·
Registered
894 Posts
good call man, you'll be shootin flames in no time. Heh. Keep in mind though. the mother is LOUD. just a FYI.

·
Registered
820 Posts
funny you say that ayat, i bought his BDJ's used from him, now im even more excited

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.