Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the AGP BOV conv kit the same as the mopar? If not which is better ?AGP is alomost $20 less.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I am planning on buying one myself and everyone always talks mopar BOV and leaks and stuff like ill lose horsepower cause those things always cause boost leaks. I just plan on going stage 1 with exhaust and intake, I dont need a turboxs with CSP or whatever, so question is, what are some tricks to installing the mopar BOV correctly, like some kind of sealant or what. Any help appreciated. sorry for the thread jack

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Yes, the Mopar riceplate and AGP riceplate are the same except for color.

The trick to installing the Mopar riceplate is not to install it.

·
Registered
815 Posts
noTe said:
Yes, the Mopar riceplate and AGP riceplate are the same except for color.

The trick to installing the Mopar riceplate is not to install it.

AGREE! i had it and it sucked.

·
Registered
368 Posts
works great for me!!
also works good for a lot of other guys i know also

·
Registered
493 Posts
If installed correctly, the Mopar Blue plate works fine. It blows off prematurely, but that is because of the weak spring in the surge valve. If you are just going for the sound factor, the Mopar BOV conversion works fine. It's the people that cant tighten that last bolt against the oil cool lines that bitch about it leaking because they cant tighten it worth shit.

·
Registered
212 Posts
had my mopar ricer plate on for over a year....haven't had any problems with it at all....just make sure you install it exactly how the instructions tell you to and it will work fine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts