Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh my god, that was the biggest bitch in the world to put on, and I have long ass lanky arms to reach up under the turbo, but it took me a total of 2 and a half hours :wah?!: , including me chasing away a bird that was hiding under my car. :jester:

Well after all that I dont wanna ever take it off, that is such a pain in the ass, im glad I actually like the sound :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
SRT'dOff said:
killed any cobras with that new BOV?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :jester:
Glad you got it on though bro. I remember when i just put mine on - I was blowing off at everyone & everything. delay my shifts until I am right next to a car that had open window :rofl:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SRT'dOff said:
killed any cobras with that new BOV?
haha yes of course :lol:

I just got the car a month and a half ago give me a break :tongue:

im always broke :crying:

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
:readclose hey since ur always broke ... if u ever get tired of the sound ... just stick a lil whistle in one of the holes ... it sounds pretty kool :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
cobrakiller4 said:
haha yes of course :lol:

I just got the car a month and a half ago give me a break :tongue:

im always broke :crying:
haha just f'in with ya. good luck with your car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
cobrakiller4 said:
oh my god, that was the biggest bitch in the world to put on, and I have long ass lanky arms to reach up under the turbo, but it took me a total of 2 and a half hours :wah?!: , including me chasing away a bird that was hiding under my car. :jester:

Well after all that I dont wanna ever take it off, that is such a pain in the ass, im glad I actually like the sound :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bro, where are you around Orlando? I live in Winter Park, I could have given you a hand. I had my Mopar BOV installed in less than 40 minutes. I just put mine in last week, the novelty hasn't worn off yet so its still fun to hear :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
lol...if you thought putting the mopar bov on was a huge pain in the ass....then i have some advice for you.....never replace your o2 housing.....ever.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Oh my god! How hard is that? I just bought mine from MaxxFab. It should be here in days. Along with my B&B 3" Turboback.

·
Registered
212 Posts
took me a good 6 hours just for the housing....and i've got plently of experience and almost every tool you could think of...lol...just go in planning on cutting out the lower heat shield :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts