Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tomorow iam getting mopar bov, so iam little scared to install my self,because never did anything like that before,so i want to go to garage and install there.
what do you think how much is worth to pay?
i dont want to do in my dealership,i think it is not a good idea for them to know about.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i got mine installed for $29. i didn't mind the price because it saved me a bunch of time and they got it on there nice and tight, but i wouldn't pay anything over $40

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
come on down to this side, can do it for free :)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I'll do it for a soda. :)

brockton MA here.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
I can do it also.. I have the day free tommrow.. if anyone wants to come down and wrench at my house they are welcome to...

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Im in Kingston,ma Id be happy to do it.. Ive taken off mines and install it quite a few times now.. I got the turbonetics/raptor bov in now. 10min. if engine is decent enough to work on. meaning not HOT. hehehhe.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you so much guys it is so nice of you!
tomorow at 9 .00 in the morning iam going to norwood dodge to fix my steering wheel (it is pulling to the left a lot since day one)and to peek up my bov so right after i dont know yet how long it is going to take, iwould like to meet up with one of you.
if you could give me your phone # then i can call you as soon as i am done in dealership,so you could tell me where to meet?
and i dont have any tools too.
once again thank you all! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
tailshe said:
thank you so much guys it is so nice of you!
tomorow at 9 .00 in the morning iam going to norwood dodge to fix my steering wheel (it is pulling to the left a lot since day one)and to peek up my bov so right after i dont know yet how long it is going to take, iwould like to meet up with one of you.
if you could give me your phone # then i can call you as soon as i am done in dealership,so you could tell me where to meet?
and i dont have any tools too.
once again thank you all! :thumbsup:
lol well.... I have a cookout to attentd too this sat. my gf is picking me up @ 1:00. so tomorrow is no good sorry :( no I feel bad...

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Tamaz is at the dealership now getting an alignment.. He is coming over to get his mopar installed.. If anyone needs anything done let me know..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts