Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mopar will be displaying their blowoff valve and a ton of other stuff for the SRT-4 and neons at the International Auto Salon in Los Angeles later this month. If you're in the area, check it out. www.ias2k3.com

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
thank god its only mopar products that are going on the srt-4, unlike the rex which is getting that apc crap.......it will be intersting if they unviel the stage upgrades there

·
Registered
63 Posts
How would mopar put an upgraded blow off valve for our cars. .would they do it the same way other companies are doing it?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hate to break it to you but you know that APC will eventually get on the srt band wagon and unforutantely some ricers will get a hold of one of the beauties and turn it into a APC stickered rice mobile......I know this really sucks but it will happen....

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Freeway Flasher said:
Hate to break it to you but you know that APC will eventually get on the srt band wagon [...]
The more products available from different vendors the better. Competition is always good for the consumer.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I will be going to the Show in LA and will take my Digital Cam with me and try and take some pictures for the homies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts