Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really worried about getting any work done on my car due to all these warranty horror stories. I need your recommendations for a SRT-4 aware and mod-friendly delearship in the Montreal.

Want oil-catch can, Mopar BOV conversion, and S1 turbo upgrade, and maybe a Turbo Timer.

I need help finding a good dyno shop to make benchmarks.

Thanks.

·
Registered
693 Posts
AtomAnt said:
I am really worried about getting any work done on my car due to all these warranty horror stories. I need your recommendations for a SRT-4 aware and mod-friendly delearship in the Montreal.

Want oil-catch can, Mopar BOV conversion, and S1 turbo upgrade, and maybe a Turbo Timer.

I need help finding a good dyno shop to make benchmarks.

Thanks.
Mod friendly? One I heard of is Rive-Sud Chrysler.

If you want more help, come post on www.clubsrtquebec.com

·
Registered
761 Posts
kaminarineon said:
keep the car stock and dont mod it then u wont have anything to worry about

just ask around at the dealerships in PQ area im sure there is one or two that accept mods...if not do like me just keep it stock :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys (to be politically correct, thanks poeple? :lol:). I will keep it stock for a while (maybe just an oil-catch can). But I still want to find people who know these cars. My dealer talks a lot, but when I ask specific questions, they always say "We will look into it". Kind of scares me. I also would like to see what my car does on the dyno completely stock. I will eventually want to mod, I just can't help myself :lol:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yo Atom,

Yeah go to Chrysler Rive-Sud. I just recently installed and reflashed a stage 1 in there. Don't go for oil changes though, $11,50 a liter of Mobil 1 5W-30 (OUCH!!!) do the oil changes yourself.

The reflash and installation costed me about $50 CAD. The service rep tried to pull a "YOu know your warranty is voided if you install that stage 1" crap, I told him go ask your SRT Trained tech and come back to me. He came back and said, it's ok. funny shit.

It also helps ALOT if you have an aftermarket Intake. Otherwise they will need to remove the stock box, and obviously charge you more labour for that.

Ask for Marc at the service rep counter.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
693 Posts
AtomAnt said:
Thanks guys (to be politically correct, thanks poeple? :lol:). I will keep it stock for a while (maybe just an oil-catch can). But I still want to find people who know these cars. My dealer talks a lot, but when I ask specific questions, they always say "We will look into it". Kind of scares me. I also would like to see what my car does on the dyno completely stock. I will eventually want to mod, I just can't help myself :lol:
There's a dyno at St-Eustache track. The cie is Trac Racing.

I know they dyno cars every wednesday evening. it's 50 $ for 3 pulls usually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.