Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in the process of my rebuild got the tranny pulled and it's liquid metal on the inside. It didn't have any fluid in it due to not having a seal on the diff side. So I'm buying parts to replace everything that's shot. Upon scrolling eBay I found this clutch which is advertised as a modular. My question for you guys is if this was modular why would it have the bolts in the sides. If it's a non-modular then it's the deal of the day right?. It's also got six springs inside of it if that makes much of a difference
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread Road surface

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
So I'm in the process of my rebuild got the tranny pulled and it's liquid metal on the inside. It didn't have any fluid in it due to not having a seal on the diff side. So I'm buying parts to replace everything that's shot. Upon scrolling eBay I found this clutch which is advertised as a modular. My question for you guys is if this was modular why would it have the bolts in the sides. If it's a non-modular then it's the deal of the day right?. It's also got six springs inside of it if that makes much of a difference View attachment 147904
That is odd. All of the modular clutches ive taken out were riveted.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts