Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody I know is doing this. He has a 04. He already has has the AGP turbo kit with 50 trim and.63 AR, AFC 2, MSD tach, 650 CC injectors, AGP FMIC, Turbo XS dual stage boost, KHS SSQ bov w/block of plate, Perrin pressure pipe, Perrin fuel rail, Walbro fuel pump, MSD ign coil, MSD spark plug wires, Mopar STS w/booger, PSI-FI 3" intake, Custco CC, B&B exhaust w/downpipe and high flow cat, 3" O2 housing, Greddy TT, Uego controller, EGT guage, Boost guage, PSI-FI Dogbones, Stage 3 clutch masters, DSS axles, Map clamp and Ed tip mod.

Next spring he will get the standalone, suspension done and possible Cry O2.
He's getting the stuff he has already hopefully installed at the end of this month. He has the stage 0 ECU.

Is there anything he's missing, needs, does not need etc... Any idea on what his HP and torque will be?

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Roll cage, racing harnesses, slicks

·
Registered
639 Posts
go out on stock tires and Punch it hard as you can see wut happends?

·
Banned
460 Posts
well...considering 650cc injectors cant support 450whp...its gonna be probably arounmd the 375whp range id say...also...look into getting the Lorenzo or Iceman throttle body, head work, and rage-tek intake manifold. If he starts getting into the 10's then he'll be REQUIRED to get a roll cage, and 4 or 5 pt. harnesses for at least the drivers seat. Stage 1 pcm would be good, stage 2 is the biggest waste of $$$ ever. Also, go with a fuel return system as this let him run MORE boost if he goes with 750cc injectors....if he wants to make monster power tell him to get the Psi-Fi Fuel Kit that Psi-Fi will use on the GTS-61 turbo kit. Also, he's not gonna go too far without a piggyback unit or EMS unit. Personally if he's got the dough wait till the AEM EMS comes out for the SRT-4...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah there's some things I agree and disagree with to. The guy is always changing his mind or hears this is better and like now I'm doing that.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I would next year go with the e-manage or the psi-fi set up with bigger 750cc injectors too. Anyone else out there have simular mods using the safc2 that are producing nice HP levels?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Boostd20psi said:
well...considering 650cc injectors cant support 450whp...its gonna be probably arounmd the 375whp range id say...
The Mopar 682cc injectors cannot support 450whp but, for example, the RC 650cc's can. I heard the 650's can even hold about 500whp on the SRT-4 when they are maxed out. Am I wrong?

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Boostd20psi said:
well...considering 650cc injectors cant support 450whp...its gonna be probably arounmd the 375whp range id say...also...look into getting the Lorenzo or Iceman throttle body, head work, and rage-tek intake manifold. If he starts getting into the 10's then he'll be REQUIRED to get a roll cage, and 4 or 5 pt. harnesses for at least the drivers seat. Stage 1 pcm would be good, stage 2 is the biggest waste of $$$ ever. Also, go with a fuel return system as this let him run MORE boost if he goes with 750cc injectors....if he wants to make monster power tell him to get the Psi-Fi Fuel Kit that Psi-Fi will use on the GTS-61 turbo kit. Also, he's not gonna go too far without a piggyback unit or EMS unit. Personally if he's got the dough wait till the AEM EMS comes out for the SRT-4...

Ill bet you 100$ they do.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Alright - BirdDog take your skirt off and ask your own questions from now on. Don't go having I1 go and run your errands for you.

I1 is right, you need to pick a route and stick to it. What have you waffled on so far, "I'm going with a PSI - FI setup yeah, wait, no, I'm going with an AGP set up, yeah, I ordered it all, wait, I don't want to use an SAFC II, I want e-manage, wait, I want Hector's set up". This is from the same person that said they were getting a Civic no matter what, then it was an STI, then suddenly you found the SRT-4.

In all seriousness, you have ordered all of your stuff. Go and put it on already! Install what you can and get the stuff you can't do yourself installed at a shop. There is no good reason you can't throw your STS on.

And quit skipping the damn gym. If you miss anymore days, we are going to have to get you a man-bra!

OK Rant over!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bdbdwlf/littlered rh, OK your car is gonna be made out of straw, and mine is going to be made out of brick. Now we all know you like to huff and puff, but you'll have no chance againts me. Before you speak. Remember you will always be OWNED!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Never claimed to have a faster car - will always be the better driver though. While your days of losing to caravans while driving your Jeep are over, you are still afraid to race the old ladies in their stock Civics until you get your vaunted 50 trim installed. Get in the shop and have Pete install your stuff. By the way, be careful ripping on me as half of the money to pay for your parts had to be fronted by me.

Just ask if you need more guidance son! I would have thought you would spout off about my Stage 2. You thought better of it until you actually mod you car, right?!?!?!?

Luke --> :gay:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts